Few days ago company installed natural gas fireplace insert Napoleon GDI30. I can see now that pilot has quite a big flame and my fireplace is hot to touch even it is not used. I believe it is hot just from pilot. Is this normal?
I thought to myself that maybe installers left pilot light to big and tried to adjust it. I found in manual were adjustment screw is, but I am afraid to turn it too much. I tried 180 degrees to both sides, but no impact on flame.
Should this screw be very sensitive to turning or no?
Thanks for your help.