Thread: Hello...

Post Likes

Hello...

Hello. I am looking to start my education/career in HVAC. Where I am located there is not much of programs/college classes I can take for this field. If anyone could help with leading me in the right direction and how I can become a Hvac tech would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    welcome...... library has many books......
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Post Likes
    "Where I am located there is not much of programs/college classes".....................

and just where might that be?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    secret....maybe
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Post Likes
    Thanks alot "PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS"!!! What a joke

Post Likes
    Go into as many a/c companies and apply as a helper.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Trch View Post
    Go into as many a/c companies and apply as a helper.
    Thank you.. I hope someone gives me a chance to prove my worth.

Post Likes
    Well I'm not a "Professional Member" (still haven't figured out how to become one) but I'll tell you that quality people are hard to find and on more than one occasion we've hired and trained guys without experience or schooling with good success.

I'd say that your plan of applying everywhere in town is a good start. But pay close attention to the people you meet. You might learn a lot about how they run things in their shop.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandNew1 View Post
    Hello. I am looking to start my education/career in HVAC. Where I am located there is not much of programs/college classes I can take for this field. If anyone could help with leading me in the right direction and how I can become a Hvac tech would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    You want to learn about hvac?? First assignment go into 100 deg. attic and sit there for an hour, take a break and repeat all day. Then you will know if you like being Brand new in Hvac trade.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OBogue View Post
    Well I'm not a "Professional Member" (still haven't figured out how to become one) but I'll tell you that quality people are hard to find and on more than one occasion we've hired and trained guys without experience or schooling with good success.

I'd say that your plan of applying everywhere in town is a good start. But pay close attention to the people you meet. You might learn a lot about how they run things in their shop.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you for your response and for being so helpful. Your more then a professional member in my book.. Thanks again

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in