Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A helper for my coworker was screwing a piece of Sheetrock back into place. Needless to say, when the tech came back the helper was sitting there with a screw in his finger. Til this day, the tech can't figure out how it happened.

wow

I had a call today where the guy was hanging shelves and the screw hit something hard and would not go through, so he went and got a drill, yep you guessed it GASLINE, the funny part is that he was complaining at why they would strap something right next to a stud where somebody might want to hang something, I kindly let him know in the nicest way that if he would haven't of missed the stud I wouldn't have been there

I am sure warranty will cover that!!

Quote Originally Posted by hkempf View Post
    I had a call today where the guy was hanging shelves and the screw hit something hard and would not go through, so he went and got a drill, yep you guessed it GASLINE, the funny part is that he was complaining at why they would strap something right next to a stud where somebody might want to hang something, I kindly let him know in the nicest way that if he would haven't of missed the stud I wouldn't have been there
    Hah.
    I've had to explain that to drywallers many...many times.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12