Can anybody help me in finding a manufacturer who makes Split Unit with R407C refrigerant

Why? a 410a unit will be better.

407 C sounds like military spec ? r-410a much better Choice. 407c very inefficent refrigerant.if you need a r-407C split unit you may have to get this custom built from somebody like EEI out of ohio.

A few years back, york was willing to convert stuff from 22 to 407C on a project I was doing. Otherwise try Europe stuff is popular there
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

I live in India and i don't know if anybody manufactures such units here. This is required for one european project i am doing in india. Units are 1.5/2 TR - Hi wall mounted. Guess i will have to search in Europe. Can anybody let me know any mfr. who can give me this ... maybe in Asia or Europe.

there are certain areas where this is the required refrigerant. learned about this at a factory tour last month. you must ask real nice to get it.

Originally posted by rahuladhikari
    I live in India and i don't know if anybody manufactures such units here. This is required for one european project i am doing in india. Units are 1.5/2 TR - Hi wall mounted. Guess i will have to search in Europe. Can anybody let me know any mfr. who can give me this ... maybe in Asia or Europe.
    Try ebay.co.uk -millions around of these old 407c sub standard splits

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Air-Conditioni...QQcmdZViewItem

check the last paragragh

Cheers

Richard

rahuladhikari,we are the right manufacturer you are seeking now!pls contact with me.my email:daisyfan916@yahoo.com.cn

TO ALL

Our company can supply refrigerant:R22,R407C,R401A