What college degree or additional trade school skills could aid career in HVAC?

If you had the opportunity to finish a degree or get additional training what would it be in. I heard a tech saying since HVAC is becoming computerized that one should get a degree to aid in operating controls. Someone else wrote about an engineering degree. I thought about going back to school and besides working on my HVAC diploma also going back to the tech school and take electrical classes. I have about 95 college credits and I thought about getting a bachelors in HVACR from Ferris College ,but that degree seems more comparable to engineering.

I want to make myself as skilled as possible in the field ,but also finish what I began. I also thought about switching my major to Business to aid me in the future when I plan to run my own company.

I would appreciate any feeback, as of now I am in a 12 month program to earn a diploma in HVACR. I am still sitting on these 95 college credits and instead of just letting them go to waste I would like to make good use of them. I spoke to a college careers counselor who did not know a single thing about HVAC and seeing her was a waste of time.

I appreciate you all reading this, I haven't posted here in a while.

Some good degrees for various reasons would be

Business
    mechanical engineering
    electrical engineering
    Physics

Most people with those degrees aren't fixing refers & a/c units though. They're more involved in the designing of them.

Trade school classes that would help

Computer courses
    Welding
    Electronics

More power to you for continued education!

Mechanical engineering would be good.

Controls are all proprietary.
    Dont see how any college would help there?

Really, nothing beats experience!

Electronics is a good one.