Thread: Testo

Post Likes

Testo

Really considering biting the bullet and getting some testo gauges. What y'all think? I was told the digital manifold from feildpiece is good too but testo just looks more solid and durable. Reliable? Accurate?

Post Likes
    I'm getting the testo wireless, it's actually pretty cheap, you can hook up air meters, psychrometers, pressure/temp gauges, etc to the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I actually have two sets of testos, one with Bluetooth, one without, 550s. I like them, don't use the Bluetooth that much but also don't have any of the other testo probes. The first set, non Bluetooth ones, are about 3 years old or so now and have seen a lot of service and have held up great. The newer Bluetooth ones I picked up on sale last July, just got them back from testo on a warranty repair, basically they had to replace all of the o-Rings and rethread the brass firings, it was leaking everywhere. Hopefully they hold up as good as my older pair. I still like testo.

Post Likes
    ive got the 550 with bluetooth and they work well but i just picked up that imperial iconnect and i have to say that it blows the testo out of the water

5. Likes lytning, jim bergmann liked this post
    Post Likes
    Had mine about 2 months I really like them so far. Testo 550. Just wish I would have got them a lot sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Got the Testo 550's back when they were on special at TruTech, so far so good. at the price I paid and as good as they work I can't see how I got along with out them.