Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    i was at a stand still because the company i work for does not carry stock... a gas shutoff valve. i removed an old oil burner and set a rlly nice 96% bryant. i like to nip out of the cabinet add a union, dirty leg,then a shutoff . searched hi and low thru the so called install van and nothing available. IMO the wrong guy is the install lead... i just shrug my shoulders and cash my little check every friday. what a beautiful i work with.

Post Likes
    "Then again, I'm not a businessman, so I might not be the best person to take advice from." Actually that's great advise, being your not a businessman and all.....

Post Likes
    3 amp fuses

Post Likes
    As an owner I think you should talk to your boss, let him explain to you about the "big" checks you see. I promise you once your in business they aren't actually very big!

Post Likes
    I've come to like the Emerson universal defrost board. Cheaper than OEM and you can convert any time/temperature defrost heat pump to demand defrost. I've used a few this past year.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rockn_yota View Post
    I have been doing this 12 years and i don't even know what this is "hot wire anemometer" nor have i ever needed one...I don't think
    It's an anemometer that measures air velocity by measuring the cooling of a heated wire as air flows past and around the wire.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by martyinlincoln View Post
    I'd add a universal HSI,a 850 and a 1075rpm condensor fan motor, a torsion band, an assortment of universal control boards, a few gas valves(one smartvalve),a defrost control board or two,an adjustable pressure switch and assortment of capacitors to what you normally stock. That should keep you out of the supply house for a day or two. Of course a jug of 22 and a jug of 410A.

Safe to assume you already own the tools like combustion analyzer,reclaim machine and tanks, torch set, nitro tank,refrigerant scale,micron gauge,manometer,ladders and either a vane or hot wire anemometer? Already passed the masters test so you can get a business license and insurance?
    There are different versions of the smart valve so be careful with that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123