Steam Table Gas Valve

We have this unit in our kitchen that doesn't have any data plate on it and I'm wondering if someone can help me on this. I think I need to buy a new gas valve for one of the burners. I already installed a new minipilot kit but the pilot light just won't stay on when I release the button.

Can anyone tell me if this table has any brand at all and where can I get a new replacement gas valve for it. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I think I found the info I need. Google is still my friend, not always though. Thanks anyway guys.

For others that is a TS valve with pilot in/out. You just need to know your two inlet /outlet sizes. The pilot comes in both 1/8 or 1/4 inch. The main line can be several different sizes.

That looks like an old duke steam table. Part number for that valve through international commercial supply is a h-336 or h-337. Do you work for a service company or is this jsut at your place of work?

Quote Originally Posted by duguay320 View Post
    That looks like an old duke steam table.
    That's what I thought it is too from my google image search. It didn't really matter much though as I found it harder to look for that gas valve part by knowing the table's brand name than just by googling the image of the gas valve itself. I think it is the same as the h-336 part although I ordered it from here:

http://www.etundra.com/1_2__TS_Safet...7|||0|24|7|1|0

This is the facility's kitchen where I work at.

well doesnt matter where you get it from thats the one haha. They're jsut who my company sources most general use parts from