Viessmann Lon Integration to Trane SC

I have a building that is primarily bacnet mstp. We have added a new Viessmann Vitocrossal 200 with Vitotronic 300 Lontalk interface. I am trying to get the Viessmann to communicate to our Trane Tracer SC controller. It is the only Lon device in the building. The lon communication wire goes directly from the Tracer SC controller to the Viessmann Lon card. The odd thing is that the Viessmann Lon card has 2 ethernet style connections rather than a screw terminal connection. I am not sure how to connect my Lon wire to the Viessmann controller. We have tried a few different things and I can't seem to communicate with the Viessmann.

Any thoughts?

Can you communicate to the Viessmann TS?

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by Cntrlguy1 View Post
    I have a building that is primarily bacnet mstp. We have added a new Viessmann Vitocrossal 200 with Vitotronic 300 Lontalk interface.
    Any thoughts?
    Did you have the right XIF file?

I'm on exact same topic tomorrow with same boiler. Only difference is I'm using Siemens PXC00+PXX-L11.

The most important thing I was told to not to do is do not attempt to set your controller to master mode in the LON tool. It will un-configure the Vitotronic. One of my colleagues did this couple years ago and the result was that they had to exchange four Vitotronic Lontalk interfaces to new ones. The recommended mode is polling only.

I'll report tomorrow if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by zlotvor View Post
    I'm on exact same topic tomorrow with same boiler. Only difference is I'm using Siemens PXC00+PXX-L11.
    Quote to myself,

Sorry, the integration job was canceled, due to not finished mechanical works on the boilers.