Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Frown Detroit Tigers STINK!!!

We just lost sept 4-0.
    A 300 lb OGRE Prince Fielder-200 million to hit a baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Really Iwill work my entire lifetime and prob. make under a million, working my arse off. These guys stand around most of the time, I am over this stupid sport!!!!!!!!!
    THE DETROIT TIGERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKS FIELDER, CABRERA and the rest, thank you, 75 bucks reg. season tickets to watch these DB. Unreal!!!!!!
    THANK YOU AGAIN BOYS FOR NOT DOING A FRICKIN THING!!!!!1
    500 million + payroll!!!!!!!

Gonna sound funny coming from the Giants biggest number one fan, but I don't think they ever saw "us" coming...

After watching the first game, I was thinking they thought they were going to phone this one in.... Giant brought out every tool in the tool box.

Do wish they would have made it closer as far as the series is concerned, but to be fair, it was all I asked to get for Christmas...

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

I didn't even realize baseball went past July .... I'm a Mets fan! Lol ... I'm happy though considering . . . I expected no wins from my preseason analysis

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

i live in pittsburgh. We have a team called "The Pirates". You don't know the meaning of the word stink
    IV IV IX

use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

Yes, the Tigers were a disappointment. To be honest, I cant think of a single thing thats not disappointing about Detroit.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

They still made it to the championship game, that deserves credit. The giants have been there many times experience does count.

I can't stand baseball at all, it's way too slow of a game, and boaring as he!!, just like golf.

Having said that, all I know is it will be a good year for SF when they win the super bowl as well.

I am glad it did not take more than 4 games to end baseball, and wtf does it take 4 games? it should be one game takes it all.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    They still made it to the championship game, that deserves credit. The giants have been there many times experience does count.

but there is no prize for second place.

Shouldn't the Giants uniforms be pink with a rainbow?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by NY2GA01 View Post
    but there is no prize for second place.
    Yes the players do get bonuses for playing in the big games or even being in the playoffs. They do get cash prizes. Remember they are not playing in your neiborhood I could of been a pro slow pitch softball club.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Shouldn't the Giants uniforms be pink with a rainbow?
    guess that would make detroits' tutus and ballet slippers!

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Yes the players do get bonuses for playing in the big games or even being in the playoffs. They do get cash prizes. Remember they are not playing in your neiborhood I could of been a pro slow pitch softball club.
    Ok lets try it this way. There is no trophy / rings at second place.

Quote Originally Posted by NY2GA01 View Post
    Ok lets try it this way. There is no trophy / rings at second place.
    Who needs a ring when you have a couple hundred grand in cash? You can keep the jewelry, money talks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast