Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    If you live in a condo, you might want to let your neighboors know what your doing.

With your wide experience in accounting, they might be wary of you installing your own equitment, since you'll kill them too.
    Have you ever taken some exam after intense study and cleared it. 80-90% DIY is just like those. A person does most of the work and then lets a professional come and provide recommendations for improvement or changes and finally approves it.

Quote Originally Posted by ricj6 View Post
    Have you ever taken some exam after intense study and cleared it. 80-90% DIY is just like those. A person does most of the work and then lets a professional come and provide recommendations for improvement or changes and finally approves it.
    I wouldn't put my good name on your POS, I know how DIY jobs look, no thanks! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ricj6 View Post
    I don't think I've ever taken an exam, where right before the end I asked my instructor for the rest of the answers.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123