+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Siemens RWX62

Post Likes

Siemens RWX62

I have several RWX62 controllers with one that has dropped it settings. I read in the manuals that with the commissioning program and cable the settings can be coppied from one controller to another with relative ease. I have done manny TEC's but not the RWX62. Siemens say the programe is no longer available and cant be bought. can anyone assist in a copy or where to download it from?
    Any assistance would be appreciated
    Cameront

Post Likes
    If nobody helps you out with a SW, I'll check if I can find it. But only next week.

Post Likes
    Very much appreciated - Thankyou

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cameront View Post
    Very much appreciated - Thankyou
    Hi,

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was unable to locate any source of software or documentation that will help you. It seems that people who has done work on this controller are out of service or dead.

I would suggest you to try contacting Siemens building technologies in Zug, CH, they are the closest to Landis&Gyr one can find today.

br, Z

Post Likes
    i have a kit with cable software disk and case,i will list on e-bay for 50bucks if you like.

Post Likes
    Then upload the copy of the disk to the internet so one can verify that the disk is in usable state.

Post Likes
    Your not bolsheviking me are you?

Post Likes
    Thanks all
    I will keep looking, alternativly I might try and sell them a new controller.

Post Likes
    Ok, I've successfully located a source of that program. If you need it drop me a mail. Free of charge, of course.

Post Likes
    Mail sent.
    Much appreciated for sharing the old program. Ill be sure to help others where I can.

Post Likes

Me too please!

A few years ago I did alot of the RWX62 controllers and also asked and searched for the software. Few people knew about it and no one could give or get it, so I gave up and programmed each via the keypad using a long checklist I wrote up myself.

If you have managed to source the software and some cable details, that would be very useful, as I still provide service on many of the sites, and have to resort to paper lists of the settings, etc. to check and restore faulty units.

A copy would be much appreciated - many thanks.

Post Likes
    Hi Loopy

I have a software, but no cable schematic. The software is still available free of charge, just send me a email.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in