Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Enestat system 3 plus 2

I am new to the group but have a question. I am looking at a building with 6 Enestat System 3 plus 2 VVT systems 26 zones. I can not find any info on this system. Anyone ever heard of it?

Post Likes
    Robertshaw bought them out about 10 years back.. I believe it’s now Invensys. I would contact them for information.

Post Likes
    I have their $4.75 MANUAL on their ZONE systems , what problems are you having ?

ENERSTAT is long gone as they were bought up as posted by AZTRA , still a lot of their systems in operation.

A direct replacement is available from JACKSON SYSTEMS , owner of JACKSONS was the original designer of the ENERSTAT systems

Post Likes
    I e-mailed Invensys and got a copy of the installation manual e-mailed to me so the fun began tody. It's 50 degF here today and I have zones in the 80's and zones one 72 degF on the same RTU. I ended up looking at the economizers most of the morning. I also have one unit that duty cycles even though the dip switches are not set that way. I am tryng to fix the really bad stuff first so at least people can work, I told the owner today that it may be time to think about changing it out.

Post Likes
    Control Man, do you still have the Enerstat System 3 Plus 2 Manual available for sale? I am a homeowner who had this zone control system installed in 1998, and now have some diagnosing to do.

Post Likes
    I too am faced with supporting an Enerstat 3 plus 2. I sure could use any install / service manuals anyone might have.
    If you have either, can you send to me please!
    Thank you in advance

- Hari

Post Likes
    You have to open a FREE account with this site but it has the ENERSTAT INFO for download

http://openmanual.net/files/e/enerst...s-2-manual.pdf

The manual I have has not been scanned so I could not send a copy to anyone

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    You have to open a FREE account with this site but it has the ENERSTAT INFO for download

The manual I have has not been scanned so I could not send a copy to anyone
    @Control Man

I logged in to that "FREE" website -- what a rip-off. It's run by scammers that take your credit card information "for verification purposes only" then after 5 days of your FREE account, charge $35.00 per month!

I logged in and did not find any reference to that manual or any "enerstat" information anywhere -- and yes I looked.

I find it very curious that you, as a "professional member" of this website, with 1,839 posts (as of my reply), would recommend this site.

I wasted too much time with your recommendation. Please don't recommend this site to anyone else as it is obviously a scam.

If you would possibly take the time to scan your manual and post here, I'm certain that others would benefit too from that resource.

Sincerely,
    Hari Boukis

Post Likes
    I find it very curious that you, as a "professional member" of this website, with 1,839 posts (as of my reply), would recommend this site.

I posted a link that supposedly offered the info as a result of doing an ENERSTAT 3+2 search on Google , based on site info of the following

EBOOKS RELATED TO: ENERSTAT SYSTEM 3 PLUS 2 MANUAL
    O. REGISTER SUBJECT/TITLE STATUS
    PDF/ENE-290160 ENERSTAT SYSTEM 3 PLUS 2 MANUAL
    Available
    PDF/ENE-1053524 ENERSTAT THERMOSTAT INSTRUCTIONS
    Available

Sorry I did not have the time to fully research the link , next time I will offer no reference links until I verify them.

As for scanning the booklet I have currently I do not have the time to do it as I am on a job site 150 miles from where it is

Post Likes
    Hi, does any one have the dip switch info available from a manual, I have the Robertshaw info, close yet different.
    Thanks

Post Likes
    Not sure which panel your looking for info on

SYSTEM 3+2

The dip switches on the upper left hand corner of the logic board should be 3 sets of 6 switches Marked OPTIONS HEAT , COOL. the HEAT COOL switches for setting the # of HEAT / COOL STAGES you are controlling the OPTIONS is as follows
    #1 OFF HEAT / COOL ( GAS ) ON HEAT PUMP
    #2 OFF "O" CHANGEOVER valve energized on call for Cooling ON "B" CHANGEOVER VALVE energized on call for HEATING
    #3 OFF Intermittent Fan ON continuous fan (In occupied Mode )
    #4 OFF Fan Normal ( Logic panel cycles fan ) ON Plenum thermostat ( Cycles fan on heating )
    #5 OFF 20 Minute Upstaging ON 10 Minute upstaging
    #6 OFF Normal Operation OFF Self Test

System 2 has 3 dip switches and System 10 has 18 Dip Switches and if the above info is not the 1 you need just repost and I will dig up the info for you

Post Likes
    Sorry, forgot... System 3+2. Thanks for the info.

Post Likes
    Add your Email address to your profile and we'll send the entire manual for the 3+2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast