Where do I find the "AOP Form" ?

I went back to a remark I made in one of the forums to see if anyone responded to my comment and found a BIG RED "shame on you" type of message from you nice Pro's and I really don't want to get into trouble. I just want to learn and contribute. Really... So it directed me to another post from "dad" explaining a ton of things of which one was to fill out an AOP form. I think until I get a * by my name I'm pretty limited on where I dare to search. Still trying to figure out how to get around the site and just haven't got it down yet.
    Thanks
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mrak View Post
    I went back to a remark I made in one of the forums to see if anyone responded to my comment and found a BIG RED "shame on you" type of message from you nice Pro's and I really don't want to get into trouble. I just want to learn and contribute. Really... So it directed me to another post from "dad" explaining a ton of things of which one was to fill out an AOP form. I think until I get a * by my name I'm pretty limited on where I dare to search. Still trying to figure out how to get around the site and just haven't got it down yet.
    Thanks
    Mark
    Mark,

I got you again this morning.

Becoming an AOP Professional is a two-step process.

First, you need to become a Professional Member. You've got the post count and, it seems that you've got the qualifications, so that shouldn't be a problem. The last link in my signature should direct you to an application for Professional Membership.

Once you're a Professional Member, then you fill out the form here to be approved as an AOP Professional Member*

I know that it's a bit confusing, but you've only got to go through it one time.

Thank you jp.
    I'll keep a hold of your info. and try to get it right.
    Thanks you for your patience with my learning curve.
    Mark