The rest of the story...

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little more than 64 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations. However, What you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama Sr. Albert A. Gore, Jr. Hillary Rodham William J. Clinton John F. Kerry Howard Dean Nancy Pelosi Dianne Feinstein Charles E. Schumer Barbara Boxer Joe Biden

This is the consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses. I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me. And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.

Now that kinda clears it up, I've been wondering about Chuckie Schumer for the last few years. The others on the list really put the lock on my suspicions. This is just one of those instances where you may just "never know".

Thank you dsprice!

Excellent!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Funny. I get it, but Clinton was born in '46. Barbara Boxer was born in '40, Feinstein was born in '33, etc... The only one actually born 9 months after the Roswell incident was Gore, 3/31/48.

Don't mean to be a buzz kill.

Quote Originally Posted by meplumber View Post
    Funny. I get it, but Clinton was born in '46. Barbara Boxer was born in '40, Feinstein was born in '33, etc... The only one actually born 9 months after the Roswell incident was Gore, 3/31/48.

Don't mean to be a buzz kill.

And you don't think the aliens could forge birth certificates??? We have one in the White House now....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...