Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TXV question

its yako i am syslexic oot!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Smile The Carousel at Euclid Beach

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    as far as the other circuit that is not active?

cover it up with cardboard.
    Exactly. The airflow on these machines is erratic when one circuit is out to lunch.

You will have alot of hunting going on as the coil begins to sweat, the valve reacts, the sweat diminishes, the valve reacts because there is more airflow thru the dry coil, the valve reacts, the coil sweats, and around and around we go like the Carousel at Euclid beach ( where I saw my first Afro-American up close and smelled my first cigar).

Some of the horsies go up and down and some do not. It is fortunately your lot in life to ride the up and down job.They usually get taken first.

Enjoy. And after its all over you can get a reuben from Slyman's. Provided you are in Cleveland O.
    "Iron sharpeneth iron..."

This has a face split a coil ...it is not intertwined... Both compressors don't normally run at the same time ....unless the deviation from setpoint needs more stages ,this machine has four as in 25% =comp1, 50%=comp1 loaded ,75%=comp 2 ,100%=comp2 loaded previous stages remain on as increasing % stages drop as % decreases ...and when in dehum only one comp runs and the has the same action as I have now . If in dehum and not cooling one half of the Acoil is active and the other half is inactive as long as there is not a need for more cooling ....
    mikeacman

That is correct on that unit. My experience has been that the best way to adjust superheat on these machines is with both circuits loaded.

Does this have a P-66 or Lee-Temp? Your subcooling, if it is not consistent, will directly affect your superheat and cause hunting at the TXV also.
    I'm assuming this is not a fluid cooled machine?

As this machine has not received the best professional attention I would check for improper condenser fan t stat settings, jumped out P-66, not all condenser fans operable, etc.

And Good Luck
    "Iron sharpeneth iron..."

Quote Originally Posted by atmosphere View Post
    That is correct on that unit. My experience has been that the best way to adjust superheat on these machines is with both circuits loaded.

Does this have a P-66 or Lee-Temp? Your subcooling, if it is not consistent, will directly affect your superheat and cause hunting at the TXV also.
    I'm assuming this is not a fluid cooled machine?

As this machine has not received the best professional attention I would check for improper condenser fan t stat settings, jumped out P-66, not all condenser fans operable, etc.

And Good Luck
    Air cooled, P66

Doing some amazing things

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Amzaning huh?

See we can understand stuff that is all discombobulated

So that is what we should tell the liebert?

As josey Whales would "say I recon so"

Does that unit have hot gas bypass

No it does not.

A curse is what it has!! Or it's very very angry about the years of abuse and neglect and simply refuses to be fixed!!! Poor thing.

Are we still talking about Mrak's unit? I'm confused but that dont take much.

The op mikemanac

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast