Thread: ralphtheplumber

What happened with XD system you were installing?

Local rep wouldn't help me.

Factory guy said it was a real easy thing, but I had to have the local guy call the factory applications people.

He said he was going to do that a few weeks ago, and i haven't heard from him since. He's already cashed his check, so I don't really ever expect to hear from him again.

Anyway, I sent a guy out there to take it apart and have a look. It's just got a regular Honeywell vg7000 valve.

I've got a different valve on order. vg-78xx instead of -72xx. It'll probably be here any minute. I'll let you know if it works.

**** you very much, Liebert.
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

Call Liebert and let them know what happened. That should never have happened that way. I do my job by what is expected of me and I hold everyone else to that standard too. Give them a call.

I've called Liebert a bunch of times already. They keep telling me I have to go through the local guy.

And to clarify my previous post, I had to order that valve from my local Honeywell distributor. Liebert actually removes the valve tags that are supposed to be on there so you'll have to order parts through them.

It didn't work.

I think I might be leaning toward the APC line on any of my future server room sales.

Maybe Stultz.

I wouldn't go that far. But I would go far enough to find another Liebert rep.

How exactly do you do that? I thought you were stuck with whoever had the territory that included your zip code..

I could probably come up with a different address to ship it, but then i'd have to either go drive a couple hours to pick it up or pay more freight.

It just seems easier to call somebody else.

Liebert has it locked down boys. I have ran in to the same customer sevice problems and have come up with nothing.