Thread: At the edge of the Rockies

Post Likes

At the edge of the Rockies

I get the impression that most of those using this site are back east in the more beautiful, lush, humid weather. Not like me out here in the desert of Utah where the air is dry and it's not so green until you get up in the mountains among the pines and aspens. It's that time of year when buildings are starting to call to make sure their heating is good to go although it's still warm enough in the day that they want their a/c working. thank goodness for problems. job security. And thank goodness the guy programming and checking the computer software that takes care of everything isn't on top of things and needs us to remind him that it's time to take the controls off manual summer mode and switch to manual winter (heat mode) due to the fact that he's still not sure how to program the software to do it itself. Try to tell the guys upstairs to let us take it over but it means that their staff might be reduced which means they may be out of a job. I love how corporate america works sometimes. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. Later....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Allah may be great, but a Hersey bar is better!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in