RHEEM Gas furnace Honeywell controller C wire question ...

After seeing all the exciting forum posts about wireless thermostats, I finally bought a Honeywell thermostat . I have a 2006 model RHEEM gas furnace with air conditioning unit connected to a 3 Zone Honeywell EMM-3 controller board with 3 programmable thermostats. Four wires from Rheem furnace board go into the Honeywell. When I opened the Honeywell EMM-3, it has only input for the 4 wires excluding the BLUE. But the 3 Zone outputs at the bottom of the controller has a place for C wire in all the zones.

My question is, if I just plug in the blue wire on to the EMM-3 and connect the other end to the Honeywell thermostat, will it work? If so, how come the EMM-3 zone controller provides output for C with out getting any input from the furnace? How do I check before connecting anything to it? I do have a multi meter. Any comment from the experienced forum members would be very helpful. I have attached the zone controller picture down below. Input from furnace is on top left and the 3 Zone outputs are at the bottom. Thanks for all the help.

RHEEM furnace --4 wires --> Honeywell EMM-3 --> 4 wires to thermostat (Blue wire in the bundle is just rolled up in all the places)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We can't give you the answer you're looking for. We're not allowed to give DIY info.
    Honeywell support should be able to get it all straitened out for you.
    "Hey Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. - Carl Spackler

Quote Originally Posted by rajmylis View Post
    how come the EMM-3 zone controller provides output for C with out getting any input from the furnace?.
    It's getting input, look around a little harder.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown