Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

that time of year again

its that time of year again here in maryland,
    starting to work way into the night and getting those no heat calls already
    just hoping everyone has a safe winter. and for those who are looking forward to alot of hours hope you are busy, i know we are, im not worried about it but my wife on the other hand she aint to happy about it lol
    take it easy guys

Send me some blue crabs!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Send me some blue crabs!
    Insert joke here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no heat calls already ,still running a/c here
    Quote Originally Posted by rchristie420 View Post
    its that time of year again here in maryland,
    starting to work way into the night and getting those no heat calls already
    just hoping everyone has a safe winter. and for those who are looking forward to alot of hours hope you are busy, i know we are, im not worried about it but my wife on the other hand she aint to happy about it lol
    take it easy guys

last week i had a no cooling during the day and a no heat that night. not at the same place tho.

I've had no heats weeks ago, the worst ones are the "I forgot to call last spring" on a Friday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha yeah im on call this week and"knock on wood" havent had a call yet

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Send me some blue crabs!
    ha if i had and extra 100 bucks laying around maybe..times are tough brotha lol

Marylands big blue crabs dont actually come from the Bay. Being raised in the Baltimore area and moving to the coast of NC, I now know Maryland crabs are imports. I can get the big jumbos here for 60$ a bushell or go up there and get them for $60 a dozen. I have even done a little boot leggin. Sad part is, eat crabs around here we get the little crap with no meat cause all our good seafood gets shipped outa town.
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

OK, Southern Mech will be my crab connection....I luv those dang things! The little neck clams out in Seattle were damn good too!

Sorry if I digressed this thread into sea bugs....yumz!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Mech View Post
    Marylands big blue crabs dont actually come from the Bay. Being raised in the Baltimore area and moving to the coast of NC, I now know Maryland crabs are imports. I can get the big jumbos here for 60$ a bushell or go up there and get them for $60 a dozen. I have even done a little boot leggin. Sad part is, eat crabs around here we get the little crap with no meat cause all our good seafood gets shipped outa town.
    i dont know about all that man im pretty sure verytime i went down to the bay or one of the rivers near by we brought in a bushel or two..now with the jumbos your probably right yoyu cant always catch big crabs. but i know even in the winter time when crabs aint running up here they get them from either texas or louisianna. i used to work for a sea food resturant back in high school

Frown im ready

im waiting for heating calls i cant wait very easy i love but my buiness havent lifted off the groud yet

yeah i'd take working on a gas furnace over an a/c any day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast