Want to start a business? Move to Canada.

The Canadian government is reducing the burdens of bureaucracy and over-regulation.

http://www.parabolicarc.com/2012/10/...uction-effort/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Just a continuation of the process we started in the 90's changing our economy. We already have the lowest corporate tax rate among G8, further dropping it to 15% this year.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Uh.... why move to canada.....

seriously... If you cant start and run a business in america...even with its staggering rules and regulations and the dems fighting you every inch along the way......it just means you are doing something very wrong.

We have some of the most wealthy business owners in the world in the USA.... and they still keep on pumping out the dollars......cause they are successfull.......and know that even when someone is tossing blocks and other rubbish in front of you as you try and drive from place a to place b.... that good business smarts and a determination to succede will get you where you want to go.

The ones who just cant cut in the american business climate are just not good at what they do..... I woudnt call them complete failures.... but they just are not trying hard enough or are not educating themselves enough to drive their business forward.

When I hear people...business folks blaming the prez or the govt on their failing business....I just want to tell them to take a marketing class....or get some help with structuring their business so they can plow ahead instead of blaming their own shortcomings on some mysterious demon.

My employer just plows ahead...... obama puts up a roadblock and he either busts right thru it and hire more people or buys new stuff.....or he goes down into the ditch and avoids those road spikes and just keeps on trucking.

Thats pretty rare in america where you have business owners staying up all night thinking of who they can blame their bad planning or bad ideas on.

YE.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN