I sold two 2 ton Fujitsu ductless heat pumps last week to two different customers. I wast told availability would be mid November.
    Dosent seem right. Any one else having a problem getting hold of these units?

not so much the units,as parts....been trying to get correct control board for some time now........i can't figure it out?

I have. Apparently, with the SEER 13 upgrades, and the 18K and 24K units being VERY new, there's a backlog. I had to wait 6 weeks for the 18K BTU unit for my Mom's sunroom.
    However, it is one DARN nice unit! Jealous because it's got a lot more SEER and HSPF than my Daikin in my sunroom. <G>

According to the local distributors, the new high SEER minisplits from just about everybody are backordered.

Ok, thanks for the feed back, got one last question, Any one know a good spot to download the manual for these units? Can't seem to download one from the factory web site.

Really? I downloaded them from both the Daikin and Fujitsu websites, no problem. Great for figuring out the pieces you need before the unit shows up. Just make sure it's their US site.

>>Ok, thanks for the feed back, got one last question, Any one know a good spot to download the manual for these units? Can't seem to download one from the factory web site.