Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Conservative hero Ted Nugent a pedophile?

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...estion-2456935

This may conflict with my christian values,i'll have to speak with my pastor.
    Jesus is my savior

If your source is SodaHead.com and Courtney Love phoning the Howard Stern show, you have a long ways to go before I believe what you are trying to say.

That heroin addict needs to jump off a bridge.
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

I would say all of your rock and roll "headliners" have messed around with underage girls..... same is true for your tv and movie stars too.... but it seems that rock and roll folks seem to have more dedicated......and more stoned and drunk.....followers.

Elvis, Im not big on music so it might take some time for me to mention some other greats..... that ozzy osbourne fellow..... the led zeppelin people...they were in the news recently about something...... and many others......probably were all over any gal who got in their path.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Ted had so many ADULT women lining up for him he didn't need to look elsewhere.

If he was a politician he would have been going after young men.....

Thats weird isnt it.... rock and rollers young girls....politicians young boys........pastors, preachers,ministers.....they tend to swing both ways when it comes to child molestation...... unless you are catholic...
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Uncle Ted never did drugs or drank. His admitted addiction was women.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

That sounds like Nugent. He hooked up with a 14 year old Hawian girl when he was in his late 20's\early 30's an eventually got her emancipated then married and divorced her. Drove another ex to sucuide. On wife number 3 now. It was on a Nugent documentary on the Bio channel. Surpising he would even take part in the documentary.

Uncle Ted, "say's it all!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinster View Post
    That sounds like Nugent. He hooked up with a 14 year old Hawian girl when he was in his late 20's\early 30's an eventually got her emancipated then married and divorced her. Drove another ex to sucuide. On wife number 3 now. It was on a Nugent documentary on the Bio channel. Surpising he would even take part in the documentary.
    hmmmm....changing my previous to just......

That sick f***.

I have to agree with zw14. I would be ashamed of myself if I were to ever use such horrible references in order to scandalize someone. This is like David Duke saying that Obama made sexual advances to him in a Limbaugh interview. Not that the libbies who will still vote for Obama would think there was anything wrong with that.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I wonder how many rock stars got a BJ from under aged women? I would wager most if not all.

Courtney probably said she was 25 at the time and looked it too.

Rock on Ted!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I wonder how many rock stars got a BJ from under aged women? I would wager most if not all.

Courtney probably said she was 25 at the time and looked it too.

Rock on Ted!
    Because of my "unconventional" youth, there are some incidents I have to wonder about for myself. I know I've had to slap myself and dive into a cold shower a few times after finding out how young some girls who had come on to me at social events were. Not that I was in any shape to figure out for myself what I may have been getting into at the time. It usually took someone whispering in my ear; "Jail bait!" to get my attention.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast