REZNOR RDF2-120 schematic HELP

It's a big direct fired make up air unit or as my boss likes to say MAU. I don't have a wiring diagram. The serial number is AMI60K2N85460VAMV7. The first call it would light but not hold flame so I buffed up the flame sensing rod with a dollar bill and it cycled 10 times so I ordered a new rod. Next call it would not even light pilot so I jumped out a low air switch and cycled it 10 times no problem so I ordered a new switch and it worked fine for 3 days till the new switch came in. I put in the new switch and it won't work now even with the new switch bypassed. If this seems primitive to alot of you you have to work in Anchoage Alaska to see what I mean. It's not like a new TRANE RTU or even an old Mammoth or AAON. Lotta relays and TDR's and a lot of wies the same color and not numbered. Does anyone have access to or know where to get access to a wiring diagram. On the book that was left there and on the net the book says the wiring diagram is on page 23--- they lied a MAXITROL control is on page 23 and no schematic in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Alitakjack View Post
    It's a big direct fired make up air unit or as my boss likes to say MAU. I don't have a wiring diagram. The serial number is AMI60K2N85460VAMV7.
    Are you 100% sure of that serial number?

I need an accurate serial number to find a wiring diagram, and that number doesn't work.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Now that I have looked at this a little closer, your serial number is probably correct.

The problem is, your unit is a 1987 model year, and all the wiring diagrams that are accessible online, only go back to 1988.

I'd say your next option is to contact Reznor, and see if they have a paper copy of the diagram they can fax you.

Unless you want the manuals on the unit (which don't have wiring diagrams), that's the best I can do - sorry.

I have also had simular problems with Reznor MUA's. A coworker got a wiring diagram from somewhere, but it was not very helpful and the print was so small you couldn't read it. I have found bad TDR's and High Limits several times with these units.

What's you DP across your burner? What kinda of configuration is the unit? 100% OA, Modulated OA, or Modulated OA with Return Air?

I know it's tough not having a wiring diagram, but from what your saying it sounds like a air flow problem across the burner.

Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    Are you 100% sure of that serial number?

I need an accurate serial number to find a wiring diagram, and that number doesn't work.
    try AMI60K2N54860VAMV7 I think I transposed 2 numbers

Monday I am going to pull the cabinet apart to look for a safety- I'm pretty sure it is something in line from the t-stat to the burner control--it's getting a call for heat but the burner control doesn't know it. I think There are so many wires that tske off from the Terminal strips.

Quote Originally Posted by Alitakjack View Post
    try AMI60K2N54860VAMV7 I think I transposed 2 numbers
    That change isn't going to help.

AMI is Sept. 1987.

Any thing before ANA (starts the 1988 model year) isn't going to be available online.