Thread: Parker System

Will be going out on a Parker system next week and could use any info on programming stats with rotary switches. Monitor, slave and bypass dampers.

Had the manuals ay the last company I worked at but did not make copies before I left.

I have tried to get info in the past from local Carrier Rep but he just says Carrier no longer supports this system. I can understand that but my customers dont. And there are still many of these systems in use localy

Ahead of time I know and agree that system can be relaced but I would like to attempt to correct the systems problems and not just tell them they need to relace ar discard.

Any info would be appreciated.

I have the manuals, but that is alot of scanning. Parts are no longer available, unless they are sitting on a shelf some where. The only parts that are interchangeable from the gen 2 VVT stuff is the actuators, relay packs and sensors. In order to retrofit the sytem the 3 wire comm and 5 wire from controller to damper needs to be changed to shielded cable, all controllers and duct pressure sensors need to be changed. I think they have a new version of VVT that is more based on CCN. I have not seen that yet.

I appreciate the Response

Would it be possible for you to make a short breif of the F settings. I can fight through a lot of the rest from memory to a least tell if it just been altered.

Thanks

Excellent

Your a gentleman and a scholar! Thats just what I needed.

Thanks!