In 2007 Daylight Savings time with start in the first part of March and end latter than normal in November.
    Here is an interesting question.
    What is Honeywell going to do with all those older vision-pro stats that are set up for DST starting in April and ending in October?
    The vision-pro stats adjust to daylight savings time automatically, but now with the resent decision of our government to extent DST how is Honeywell going to update all the older vision-pro stats to accommodate this change?

Even more interesting will be the confusion caused by states that don't use the new DST.
    Arizona has always been slightly anoying. Now there will be one state that doesn't do DST at all, a number of states still using the old DST, and a number of states using the new DST, lol.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Originally posted by mark beiser
    Even more interesting will be the confusion caused by states that don't use the new DST.
    Arizona has always been slightly anoying. Now there will be one state that doesn't do DST at all, a number of states still using the old DST, and a number of states using the new DST, lol.
    Quite Easy ... Time Averaging
    or ' link ' to an atomic clock
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

I forwarded this thread to the design team @ Honeywell, lets give them a chance to answer.

I got a reply from them when I asked them this exact question... they said they were going to make up a whole new time schedule... this way they didn't have to follow any of the messed up schedules everyone else does.

LOL, jus messin with y'all
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."