The End of the Road

On the Documentary Chanel "The End of the Road"
    I only caught the last half but wonder if anyone has seen this film and what they thought. It has to do with our monetary system. It's supposed to be rebroadcast this Sat at 6:30 pm.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    On the Documentary Chanel "The End of the Road"
    I only caught the last half but wonder if anyone has seen this film and what they thought. It has to do with our monetary system. It's supposed to be rebroadcast this Sat at 6:30 pm.
    Hey! hvacker has stumbled onto phase two. I mean no disrespect, but damn....why is this so hard to see for some people? We all need to get our heads out of our asses and look around. They dont even try to hide their plans anymore....thats how bad it is.

The economy (both USA and world) are in WAAAAY worse shape than the media allows us to see. I would watch the show again when it is available... and do some study on the subject. What you learn will scare you... which IMO it should.

We just CANNOT keep spending as we are without consequences. Govt spending HAS to be cut, the budget has to be balanced, and federal debt HAS to be paid off... or our country (not to mention our standard of living) will go away.

Now are we willing to tighten our belts... or will we just put our heads in the sand and let it happen?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

You can rent the movie online
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I heard a Obama campaign guy on the radio earlier say the debt was "good" debt and had Obama added another 5 trillion we would be a lot better off economically.

O'realy.....?

When it come's to this kind of doomsday representation of our future its important to take a step back and understand the truth is somewhere inbetween the hyperbolics.

There is plenty of information out there if you want to FIRST, understand how our world economic system works and second to come to a reasonable understanding of where we'll be in the next 10 years.