+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling Diagram

Post Likes

Selling Diagram

Does anyone have any detailed diagrams that you can show customers to explain what repairs have to take place? Show them where the parts are located....I live in the south, so I am looking for attic installations and closet installations.

Post Likes
    This is the sort of thing I use my smart phone to do. I take a picture of a rusted drain pan that the customer is unable or unwilling to view and I can show them the damage.
    I also use my phone to take a picture of wiring before removing the old component instead of drawing where the wires go.
    I also use it for viewing things when I can't get my head in a good position to see it.

Post Likes
    The owners manual would be useful here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    The owners manual would be useful here.
    LOL

Owners manual. You mean the paper they use to relight the pilots?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    why????

when you go to dr...does he show you a book of what is wrong with you????

if you customer doesnot believe you then you have done a piss poor job.

you do not need to explain to them the innnermost intricasies of the job....if they question you...alll you have to do is ask them if they want you to leave and let them fix it themselves....

i remember once a customer complaining that i cost more than the local doctor visit....i replied with,,,, if you want, i can stop right now and we can call your dr to see if he wants to come over and fix it.....she shut up right after that!!!

Please, Please Please......keep the Factory Smoke in the Wires!!!!!

Is it Rum'Oclock yet???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    This is the sort of thing I use my smart phone to do. I take a picture of a rusted drain pan that the customer is unable or unwilling to view and I can show them the damage.
    I also use my phone to take a picture of wiring before removing the old component instead of drawing where the wires go.
    I also use it for viewing things when I can't get my head in a good position to see it.
    Not updated yet with smart phone but i do carry a digital camera in my truck when i get a customer who is not able to go and see the unit. It helps when you need to replace something. Do before pics and after pics when you are done the work.

shrtct

Post Likes
    Customers can and will be a royal pain in the arse,but I have no problem explaining or taking a picture for them....if they still doubt my word,then have a nice day call if ya need me.

Post Likes
    I love my phone. A few days ago I took a picture of info off a bad compressor and emailed to our guy who orders parts for us. The next day I mentioned to him that I emailed a photo and the W.O. # and lo and behold he said "here ya go, picked it up this morning". Ya gotta love technology.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in