Thread: Two down~~~~

Two down~~~~

Solyndra received $535 million dollar grant from Obama..........right down the tubes

and now we have Electric Car battery maker A123 that received $249 million dollar Obama grant.......right down the tubes

Obama is on a "green" bankrupt roll

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...ankruptcy.html
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Yeah government really does suck at chosing techs.

companies like http://motoczysz.com/ are closer to profitable electric tech then the government sponsered ones.

2 down? Try 19.

Evergreen Solar SpectraWatt Solyndra (received $535 million) Beacon Power (received $43 million) AES’ subsidiary Eastern Energy Nevada Geothermal (received $98.5 million) SunPower (received $1.5 billion) First Solar (received $1.46 billion) Babcock & Brown (an Australian company which received $178 million) Ener1 (subsidiary EnerDel received $118.5 million) Amonix (received 5.9 million) The National Renewable Energy Lab Fisker Automotive Abound Solar (received $400 million) Chevy Volt (taxpayers basically own GM) Solar Trust of America A123 Systems (received $279 million) Willard & Kelsey Solar Group (received $6 million) Johnson Controls (received $299 million) Schneider Electric (received $86 million)

There was an article in Tuesday's Wall Street Journal about Solyndra... Good read, and worth reading. As usual, there are lots of details which are not in the forefront of media... yet should be read and understood!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    There was an article in Tuesday's Wall Street Journal about Solyndra... Good read, and worth reading. As usual, there are lots of details which are not in the forefront of media... yet should be read and understood!
    Hey, GA is back from his two day ARP respite.

Welcome back GA.

Hey... I'm tired of all you running down Obama. The TV says he's Gezus and 51% feels like he's got us all on the right track. I believe one thing and hear something else. I thought Mitt won the Debate but NBC says I was wrong, Obama Won. I went to a call today and they had an OBAMA sign hanging on the door knob. Flipping channels tonight Discovery was Praising Obama for deciding to take out Ben Loudin. By what the program said, Obama had his Finger on the Trigger. BANG... He said he was going to Kill him and he did that. Hey... hey... Can someone show me this "OTHER" Obama 'cause the one they Praise on TV is not the one I know.... Hey... hey... the One I know is GOING TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY is he's Re-elected. I've also read some of this Obama's followers are going to Riot and Loot and have threatened to Kill Mitt if he's elected.

(Yes, I've about had all I can Stand. When people wake up it's going to be Toooo Late.)
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...