great site (new member)

Thumbs up great site (new member)

i am currently working for a company in hvac/r. i have many times came to the site and seen your comments on trouble shooting and repairs, they also have came in handy when in the field. i only have 3 1/2 years experience excluding vo-tech. i belive in this field you are only as good as your teachers, advice and drive. with a website like this many people new in the industry can now proceed to better their skills. i will be asking many questions now that i have stepped up to more of the refrigeration part of the field.

Congrats on your success, this site is helping me be more aware and thorough on my daily adventures. welcome.

welcome aboard, you'll find that the "seasoned" veterans believe in trying to teach the younger ones, unfortunately too many young techs don't want to learn; they want to be told what to do.

you are probably far ahead of others in your peer group
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

If you stick to it this site will make you a much better tech, at least I feel it has made me better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honestly sir(s) i strive to be the best in everything i do. i was taught one thing hard work pays off and someone eventually has to fix a problem. i figure if someone built it and thought of it, gives me no reason to one way or another i cant fix it or figure it out. i have read many articles in this site and by far this site includes the top techs by far. im not one that asks for an answer without a good reasoning of how come and why. like i said to be the best you have to learn from the best. this site is just another great tool to add to my list!