Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Government considers any business with 500 employees or less a small business... Think about that when you here a pol talking about helping out the small businessman. Its not the local ace hardware store owner or the owner of berties diner they are talking about...... these guys have nothing to offer a politician so the politician sure isnt going to do a damn thing for them.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    I don't approve of Mittcare, but if you're going to do something like that the state level is the place. Mitt has pledged to stop Obamacare and we should hold his feet to the fire WHEN he becomes president.
    Yea, like we held Obamas feet to the fire promising to bring home all Troops soon as he is in office.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Romney wont end obamacare, he will just make it more palatable to business owners and the healthcare industry..... in other words he is going to put more of the cost of it on the working man and woman....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Regulating and creating are 2 different things. The govt didn't create Bain. A small business man did. And it grew. The govt doesn't grow anything except debt and regulations.
    Please, I dont think most understand what Bain Capital was.

Bain Capital was a Laundry.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I heard on tonights news the claim the 64 million people watched the debate, it shows that there are 64 million people who still believe that this is an honest process...unbelievable.

Why would I waste my time listening to see which of the two are better liars.

But the show must go on, and we know what one of the best circus showman said...

There is a sucker born every minute.

Roy.

I don't like either one of them. They are both liars.
    Here we go again- vote for the less of 2 evils or write in.
    Sad state when this is the best we've got.
    Hmmmm
    I could vote for Gary Johnson.....no.
    How about Virgil Goode...........no
    Rocky Anderson.....no.
    Or Jill Stein? Gawd no!

Last time I was excited about a presidential hopeful would go back to Ross Perot (the 1st time) and we all know how that played out.

I think I'm writing in Ted Nugent even though he's not running. That's what we need though.
    F with the USA? Ted will take them out w/ his own AK 47!

Ross was in the race to insure the liberal Democrats won. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I heard on tonights news the claim the 64 million people watched the debate, it shows that there are 64 million people who still believe that this is an honest process...unbelievable.

Why would I waste my time listening to see which of the two are better liars.

But the show must go on, and we know what one of the best circus showman said...

There is a sucker born every minute.

Roy.
    And people still watch Survivor. A show all about lies and backstabbing until one is left standing.

Which just gave me an idea. How about a show like Survivor where the winner becomes President. Oh wait, we already have the caucus.

Quote Originally Posted by precision hvac View Post
    I don't like either one of them. They are both liars.
    Here we go again- vote for the less of 2 evils or write in.
    Sad state when this is the best we've got.
    Hmmmm
    I could vote for Gary Johnson.....no.
    How about Virgil Goode...........no
    Rocky Anderson.....no.
    Or Jill Stein? Gawd no!

Last time I was excited about a presidential hopeful would go back to Ross Perot (the 1st time) and we all know how that played out.

I think I'm writing in Ted Nugent even though he's not running. That's what we need though.
    F with the USA? Ted will take them out w/ his own AK 47!
    Why would they screw with us if we have the motor city madman as pres hey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo......wonderful analogy.

Oops....that was in response to post 73 above. I could fix it but I am too lazy.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

How is the media going to live with themselves knowing that America's first black president was a failure? The MSM has so much invested in this guy, and they have covered for him so much. For the past 45 years, the MSM have thought they were the ones who were going to lead us to the promised land as far as black/white race relations go. Now America's first black president is being exposed for the douchebag that he really has been all along. And the media can't control it with live debates, so they must be furious. If Romney wins, I'll be so happy that Obambam is gone, but I'll also be very happy that the MSM will see that all they invested in their president couldn't get him re-elected. Could you say the media will get one giant *itch slap?

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Yea, like we held Obamas feet to the fire promising to bring home all Troops soon as he is in office.

Roy
    Hopefully we will be when we fire him

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    How is the media going to live with themselves knowing that America's first black president was a failure? The MSM has so much invested in this guy, and they have covered for him so much. For the past 45 years, the MSM have thought they were the ones who were going to lead us to the promised land as far as black/white race relations go. Now America's first black president is being exposed for the douchebag that he really has been all along. And the media can't control it with live debates, so they must be furious. If Romney wins, I'll be so happy that Obambam is gone, but I'll also be very happy that the MSM will see that all they invested in their president couldn't get him re-elected. Could you say the media will get one giant *itch slap?
    Well you probably are not going to get your chance to see that Giant MSM *itch slap.

Especially if to make it happen Mitty has to win the election.

Of course "Anything" is possible. Just not likely.

Mitty is going to need victories in Nevada, Iowa, Florida, Wisconsin, and Colorado to win.

Good luck winning all those states.

Loosing 1 or 2 of these states depending on the number of their electorial votes and it is over for him.

He is behind in Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin and virtually tied in Florida, and Colorado.

So here is some news for all you repubs that act like Mitty is winning.

He is not.

The reality is he is behind in the electorial college system and most people have already made up their minds.

There simply isn't enough undecided voters left to make any difference.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast