Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Finally more details about the Rmoney tax plan.
    http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Finally more details about the Rmoney tax plan.
    http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
    Obama's Amerika plan!
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  13.9 KB

Right on there zam. Thank you very much

No, I guess I missed that.

Was that when that bald black guy said "I voted for you last time. Tell me why......"
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Everybody saw the same debate. Including undecideds. A group was asked if they voted for Obama in 2008 and most raised their hands. Asked if they would vote for him again this time and only a few hands went up. Romney won the debate by swaying undecideds.
    Interesting.

I watched it on CBS and switched to Pawn Stars as soon as it was over. I don't need a bunch of talking heads telling me what I think I saw or didn't see/ hear/didn't hear. What a bunch of putzes.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Change the channel. Stop watching Fox!!!!!!!
    You mean I should only watch state run media.
    Ok. Let's see what CNN had to say.
    Obama won the debate. However Romney won when asked who would do better with the economy and being a leader.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/16/breaking-cnn-poll-obama-edges-romney-in-debate

On another note. Obama according to CNN electoral map has 237. Romney has 191. There ate 110 left. If Romney gets 78 and Obama gets 32, the result would be a tie. 269-269. Start counting the chads.
    http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/ecalculator#?battleground

Shouldn't it bother people that Romney switches 180 deg on important things to get votes. Guns, coal, health care and others. He doesn't just tweak, he reverses. In other words, he's a liar. And an obvious one. Before saying "Ya but they all lie" just keep this on Romney. If the RNC had not picked Palin, Mccain would probably be President. Now they pick Romney. I can't imagine he was the best they've got. The is one of the best times to consider a third party if you are set against BO.
    I would rather have BO or Johnson than a liar like Romney. Why is it when I see Ryan I want to b$tch slap the guy? Reminds me of a televangelist when he walks around with the mike and with his limited experience on this planet tells me what's right. Has he ever had a job?
    How about a write-in? M. Mouse. When Gib said "leopards can't change their spots" try replacing BO with Romney. He'll still be a liar if elected.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Shouldn't it bother people that Romney switches 180 deg on important things to get votes. Guns, coal, health care and others. He doesn't just tweak, he reverses. In other words, he's a liar. And an obvious one. Before saying "Ya but they all lie" just keep this on Romney. If the RNC had not picked Palin, Mccain would probably be President. Now they pick Romney. I can't imagine he was the best they've got. The is one of the best times to consider a third party if you are set against BO.
    I would rather have BO or Johnson than a liar like Romney. Why is it when I see Ryan I want to b$tch slap the guy? Reminds me of a televangelist when he walks around with the mike and with his limited experience on this planet tells me what's right. Has he ever had a job?
    How about a write-in? M. Mouse. When Gib said "leopards can't change their spots" try replacing BO with Romney. He'll still be a liar if elected.
    Mccain was trailing miserably in most polls before he picked Palin. Actually picking her energized his campaign for about twenty minutes until most people decided she little more than a pretty face. After the stench that Bush left it was virtually impossible for a Republican to have been elected in 2008. Now things are different. Romney, oh though far from perfect is still far better than Obama in many peoples minds. And since the only choice that mattters come November is Romney or Obama, I'm hoping that most hard working self sufficient middle class people vote Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Limited experience! Look at BHO's experience. and they all are liars, they are politicians it goes hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Mccain was trailing miserably in most polls before he picked Palin. Actually picking her energized his campaign for about twenty minutes until most people decided she little more than a pretty face. After the stench that Bush left it was virtually impossible for a Republican to have been elected in 2008. Now things are different. Romney, oh though far from perfect is still far better than Obama in many peoples minds. And since the only choice that mattters come November is Romney or Obama, I'm hoping that most hard working self sufficient middle class people vote Romney.
    Ditto
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

What bothers me is someone wanting to vote for a Marxist for President. Thank you, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What bothers me is someone wanting to vote for a Marxist for President. Thank you, thank you very much
    Well when you have two of them running for president on both sides, you don't have much choice. I don't understand why the republicans nominated one.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Well when you have two of them running for president on both sides, you don't have much choice. I don't understand why the republicans nominated one.
    Romney is not a Marxist. He's a Capitalist. Obama is the Marxist.
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast