Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast
Results 157 to 169 of 182
  1. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Finally

    One of you conservs with some nads.

    You sir on on.

    I accept

    The looser can not post on ARP until after the swearing in ceremony in January
    All conservative males have nads. That's how the human race is able to grow. Conservatives create life, liberals are just brainwashed and conditioned byproducts of conservative naddism.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  2. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    GA's proposition isn't a gamble, it's taking candy from babies....cry babies.
    How bout you

    Want to go for an additional month that includes from election thru Febuary there Mr Confident?

    Think we all could stand not reading your wisdom for approx 2000 more posts from you during that time?

    What do you say?

    I say you should put up or shut up

  3. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,720
    Those that do not learn from history, are doomed to be the victims of history... Might want to read up on the 1980 election... including economic conditions.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,396
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Finally

    One of you conservs with some nads.

    You sir on on.

    I accept

    The looser can not post on ARP until after the swearing in ceremony in January
    I hope some of you guy's can get a script for some Librium to help you with your withdrawals.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  5. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    How bout you

    Want to go for an additional month that includes from election thru Febuary there Mr Confident?

    Think we all could stand not reading your wisdom for approx 2000 more posts from you during that time?

    What do you say?
    I truly am not one to gamble or even get into any form of gaming. Let's face it, this election is basically going to tell us just how many otherwise good Americans the leftists have lured into a Socialist attitude of giving up and letting gubment take care of them. If all of the illegals that the leftists want to vote along with all of the multiple voting from the left occurs, Socialism could actually succeed this time around.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #162
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    How bout you

    Want to go for an additional month that includes from election thru Febuary there Mr Confident?

    Think we all could stand not reading your wisdom for approx 2000 more posts from you during that time?

    What do you say?

    I say you should put up or shut up
    So how do you refute the Link I posted that you and salt said was a rightwing pundit; you cannot can you because it comes from your kind.

  7. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    So how do you refute the Link I posted that you and salt said was a rightwing pundit; you cannot can you because it comes from your kind.
    The main problem with America..... refering to others as your kind due to a differnce in opionion.

  8. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    The main problem with America..... refering to others as your kind due to a differnce in opionion.
    That's just something people like you say when your kind isn't smart enough to agree with me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    That's just something people like you say when your kind isn't smart enough to agree with me.
    Exactly.

  10. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    So how do you refute the Link I posted that you and salt said was a rightwing pundit; you cannot can you because it comes from your kind.
    So it was reported by another outlet. This morning the headline is Neck and Neck. The issue was it was not the electoral college results it was a MODEL CREATED BY TWO PROFESSORS! This is where the echo chamber problem begins. If it sounds good to the right wing it is repeated everywhere, details and facts are secondary.

  11. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    The main problem with America..... refering to others as your kind due to a differnce in opionion.
    The main problem with America is the liberal left creating division and polluting the morals that made this country strong. The liberal mindset is that of entitlements, and redistribution of wealth to those that do not deserve it..let alone the oxygen they consume.

    You need or want something, get off your ass and work for it. If you're an idiot, then pay for your education and get off your ass and work for it.

    If you want to be rich, then make it so. Build something, create something that is revolutionary, a product that people need, provide a service. Earn your keep and fill your boots...try and contribute something to humanity instead of being the typical liberal vacuum sucking everything in and contributing little to nothing for the exception of lies and deceit.

    Become an asset, not a liability...part of the solution, not the problem.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  12. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The main problem with America is the liberal left creating division and polluting the morals that made this country strong. The liberal mindset is that of entitlements, and redistribution of wealth to those that do not deserve it..let alone the oxygen they consume.

    You need or want something, get off your ass and work for it. If you're an idiot, then pay for your education and get off your ass and work for it.

    If you want to be rich, then make it so. Build something, create something that is revolutionary, a product that people need, provide a service. Earn your keep and fill your boots...try and contribute something to humanity instead of being the typical liberal vacuum sucking everything in and contributing little to nothing for the exception of lies and deceit.

    Become an asset, not a liability...part of the solution, not the problem.
    Nope the main problem is people being manipulated into hating each other over petty little meaning less opionions. All you have to do to see this is look at obamacare, a bill that has nothing to do with either conservitive or liberal thinking. Its a pure economic corportism, that the left has been tricked into supporting. On the right you see them being tricked into economic corportism with the wars on terror and drugs. Your part of the problem and so is anyone else that condems other people as "the enemy".

    The politcal mindset is that of keeping conservitives and liberals aurguing over meaningless crap. Proof of this is that the republican primary, birth control became a main topic, and now during the general, binders of women and big bird are the major issue. Wake the hell up, your being manipulated. The fact of the matter is that we have two politicians who have no problem with lieing to get where they want to go.

  13. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Nope the main problem is people being manipulated into hating each other over petty little meaning less opionions. All you have to do to see this is look at obamacare, a bill that has nothing to do with either conservitive or liberal thinking. Its a pure economic corportism, that the left has been tricked into supporting. On the right you see them being tricked into economic corportism with the wars on terror and drugs. Your part of the problem and so is anyone else that condems other people as "the enemy".

    The politcal mindset is that of keeping conservitives and liberals aurguing over meaningless crap. Proof of this is that the republican primary, birth control became a main topic, and now during the general, binders of women and big bird are the major issue. Wake the hell up, your being manipulated. The fact of the matter is that we have two politicians who have no problem with lieing to get where they want to go.
    Couldnt have said it any better...

    And the fact that 64 million people watched the debates and participated is proof of the general stupidity.

    And going through the cable channels and look at the meaningless and stupid programs confirms my first statement. The question is, who in the hell is watching this mindless junk.

    The answer...the same people who vote those liars in to office.

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event