Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Just as I thought....typical lib evading the truth.
    Really?

You think I was raised suckling Water Rats and Roaches?

Thats your truth?

Thats what you think?

You are disgusting and IMO beyond help.

Netsalt just for your edification the article/ report I read about the electoral college came from HuffPost not the website cool found. I do not frequent sites that would be considered right wing but I do peruse the liberal sites to see the lunacy. I also do not listen to Glen Beck or Rush or any right wing pundit.

Cool is also correct that the most bigoted people are liberals they are also the most intolerant.

Here is the article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1822933.html I read and you can see it comes from the HuffPost and it is performed by a couple of Colorado professors, I was wrong it only goes back to 1980. You will also see it predicts Romney winning all of the swing states and a total of 321 to 218. Sorry the liberals lose again well not completely Romney is a Moderate liberal after all so you and mcotech should be very happy.

Well GA has a wager for the libs at ARP:

GA offers a wager of $1 US (a Washington) on the outcome of POTUS election in a few weeks; GA says Mitt Romney will win... the libs say Obambam will win. The wager does have conditions (all of life has conditions): To be eligible; All participants must have a presence on H-talk ARP for at least one year prior to the election (provable by join date), a minimum of 1000 posts (determined by post count), and there must be valid contact information (defined as city/state of residence and a valid Email address) posted in the public profile of any eligible taking the wager.

To be eligible to win... all liberals must meet the conditions a minimum of 1 week (7 days) before the election, and verbally post accept of the wager in this thread (contact information must stay in the public profile from one week prior to the election until wager is settled).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Well GA has a wager for the libs at ARP:

GA offers a wager of $1 US (a Washington) on the outcome of POTUS election in a few weeks; GA says Mitt Romney will win... the libs say Obambam will win. The wager does have conditions (all of life has conditions): To be eligible; All participants must have a presence on H-talk ARP for at least one year prior to the election (provable by join date), a minimum of 1000 posts (determined by post count), and there must be valid contact information (defined as city/state of residence and a valid Email address) posted in the public profile of any eligible taking the wager.

To be eligible to win... all liberals must meet the conditions a minimum of 1 week (7 days) before the election, and verbally post accept of the wager in this thread (contact information must stay in the public profile from one week prior to the election until wager is settled).
    Thought you didn't gamble?

How about my previous offer.

1 month no posting in ARP for the loser.

Lets make it worth something more then money.

What's the matter there liberal cannot face up to a link from a liberal site that says obama will lose?

Well I tell you what I do not gamble but just to shut you up I will take you up on your bet and if you wish to make it longer fine by me. I do not think you have the intestinal fortitude or will live up to the tenets of YOUR bet when you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

HAHA I knew you did not have it in you, you read my post I saw that but you did not have it in you to reply. What is wrong the fact that liberal professors from a liberal college say Romney will win and you have no rebuttal or impotent snide remarks.

OK here is a bet for you loser backer cannot post in ARP till after the swearing in ceremony in January.

For the record, I didn't post the link.....but I was able to find it with in a few clicks.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

As we draw close to "D-day"... the stakes are rising...

Lets see who can put their $$$ where their mouth (keyboard) is.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

My gut tells me Obama wins, but not legitimately. The sinking ship has too many holes (corruption) in it and only tablespoons to shed the water.

If he wins, maybe I'll take up smoking pot, and like Obama.....in his own words...."spend most of my time in a daze".
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

You think I was raised suckling Water Rats and Roaches?
    This would explain a lot.....I'm just saying.....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

GA's proposition isn't a gamble, it's taking candy from babies....cry babies.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    HAHA I knew you did not have it in you, you read my post I saw that but you did not have it in you to reply. What is wrong the fact that liberal professors from a liberal college say Romney will win and you have no rebuttal or impotent snide remarks.

OK here is a bet for you loser backer cannot post in ARP till after the swearing in ceremony in January.
    Finally

One of you conservs with some nads.

You sir on on.

I accept

The looser can not post on ARP until after the swearing in ceremony in January

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast