Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast
Results 144 to 156 of 182
  1. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Just as I thought....typical lib evading the truth.
    Really?

    You think I was raised suckling Water Rats and Roaches?

    Thats your truth?

    Thats what you think?

    You are disgusting and IMO beyond help.

  2. #145
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    Netsalt just for your edification the article/ report I read about the electoral college came from HuffPost not the website cool found. I do not frequent sites that would be considered right wing but I do peruse the liberal sites to see the lunacy. I also do not listen to Glen Beck or Rush or any right wing pundit.

    Cool is also correct that the most bigoted people are liberals they are also the most intolerant.

  3. #146
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    Here is the article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1822933.html I read and you can see it comes from the HuffPost and it is performed by a couple of Colorado professors, I was wrong it only goes back to 1980. You will also see it predicts Romney winning all of the swing states and a total of 321 to 218. Sorry the liberals lose again well not completely Romney is a Moderate liberal after all so you and mcotech should be very happy.

  4. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,713
    Well GA has a wager for the libs at ARP:

    GA offers a wager of $1 US (a Washington) on the outcome of POTUS election in a few weeks; GA says Mitt Romney will win... the libs say Obambam will win. The wager does have conditions (all of life has conditions): To be eligible; All participants must have a presence on H-talk ARP for at least one year prior to the election (provable by join date), a minimum of 1000 posts (determined by post count), and there must be valid contact information (defined as city/state of residence and a valid Email address) posted in the public profile of any eligible taking the wager.

    To be eligible to win... all liberals must meet the conditions a minimum of 1 week (7 days) before the election, and verbally post accept of the wager in this thread (contact information must stay in the public profile from one week prior to the election until wager is settled).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Well GA has a wager for the libs at ARP:

    GA offers a wager of $1 US (a Washington) on the outcome of POTUS election in a few weeks; GA says Mitt Romney will win... the libs say Obambam will win. The wager does have conditions (all of life has conditions): To be eligible; All participants must have a presence on H-talk ARP for at least one year prior to the election (provable by join date), a minimum of 1000 posts (determined by post count), and there must be valid contact information (defined as city/state of residence and a valid Email address) posted in the public profile of any eligible taking the wager.

    To be eligible to win... all liberals must meet the conditions a minimum of 1 week (7 days) before the election, and verbally post accept of the wager in this thread (contact information must stay in the public profile from one week prior to the election until wager is settled).
    Thought you didn't gamble?

    How about my previous offer.

    1 month no posting in ARP for the loser.

    Lets make it worth something more then money.

  6. #149
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    What's the matter there liberal cannot face up to a link from a liberal site that says obama will lose?

    Well I tell you what I do not gamble but just to shut you up I will take you up on your bet and if you wish to make it longer fine by me. I do not think you have the intestinal fortitude or will live up to the tenets of YOUR bet when you lose.

  7. #150
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Thought you didn't gamble?

    How about my previous offer.

    1 month no posting in ARP for the loser.

    Lets make it worth something more then money.
    HAHA I knew you did not have it in you, you read my post I saw that but you did not have it in you to reply. What is wrong the fact that liberal professors from a liberal college say Romney will win and you have no rebuttal or impotent snide remarks.

    OK here is a bet for you loser backer cannot post in ARP till after the swearing in ceremony in January.

  8. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,206
    For the record, I didn't post the link.....but I was able to find it with in a few clicks.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  9. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,713
    As we draw close to "D-day"... the stakes are rising...

    Lets see who can put their $$$ where their mouth (keyboard) is.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,395
    My gut tells me Obama wins, but not legitimately. The sinking ship has too many holes (corruption) in it and only tablespoons to shed the water.

    If he wins, maybe I'll take up smoking pot, and like Obama.....in his own words...."spend most of my time in a daze".
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  11. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,974
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

    You think I was raised suckling Water Rats and Roaches?
    This would explain a lot.....I'm just saying.....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,974
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Thought you didn't gamble?

    How about my previous offer.

    1 month no posting in ARP for the loser.

    Lets make it worth something more then money.
    GA's proposition isn't a gamble, it's taking candy from babies....cry babies.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    HAHA I knew you did not have it in you, you read my post I saw that but you did not have it in you to reply. What is wrong the fact that liberal professors from a liberal college say Romney will win and you have no rebuttal or impotent snide remarks.


    OK here is a bet for you loser backer cannot post in ARP till after the swearing in ceremony in January.
    Finally

    One of you conservs with some nads.

    You sir on on.

    I accept

    The looser can not post on ARP until after the swearing in ceremony in January

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event