Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 182
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sorry mcjo...just stating the facts. Cant help if you cant handle the truth....perhaps you were suckled by water rats and roaches too much when you were a kid?

    A bigot to me is someone that will vote for a president because of the color of his skin....this makes you part of the bigot party.
    No I had a fine up bringing.

    No water rats or roaches.

    This type of statement only proves my point about the type of person you are and your inflamatory bigoted opinions.

  2. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    No that had never crossed my mind.

    Thanks though for pointing that out to us Professor.
    OK so as long as your cool with it. Enjoy your HR6566 experience.
    incomplete attachment
    Last edited by wherzamizat; 10-18-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: incomplete attachment

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,953
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    No that had never crossed my mind.

    Thanks though for pointing that out to us Professor.
    He's not the professor. He's Gilligan and the skipper.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,906
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    No I had a fine up bringing.

    No water rats or roaches.

    This type of statement only proves my point about the type of person you are and your inflamatory bigoted opinions.
    If I am not speaking the truth, then prove me wrong.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

    - Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by wherzamizat View Post
    OK so as long as your cool with it. Enjoy your HR6566 experience.
    So that's why the wheels get left on. Thanks for sharing. Good night sweet dreams.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    If I am not speaking the truth, then prove me wrong.
    Ridiculous.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,565
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Just your lame A$$ opinion.

    You left out parasite Minorities and Muslims.

    Next time please include all of these folks since we know you think so but merely forgot a few.

    Really your post is just plain bigotry.

    Nothing more.
    Ah, mcjo you left out a few more which cool forgot to add. Allow me: illegal aliens, NEA members (Nat. Ed. Ass), socialists, Marxists and of course commies. I think that completes the list for the most part but of course except for the few brainwashed air heads who believe what they are told by the liberal PC press. Yeah, you and salty have a good night you here and may you enjoy this movie clip. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJ...feature=relmfu
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So that's why the wheels get left on. Thanks for sharing.
    you are welcome.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    He's not the professor. He's Gilligan and the skipper.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Ah, mcjo you left out a few more which cool forgot to add. Allow me: illegal aliens, NEA members (Nat. Ed. Ass), socialists, Marxists and of course commies. I think that completes the list for the most part but of course except for the few brainwashed air heads who believe what they are told by the liberal PC press. Yeah, you and salty have a good night you here and may you enjoy this movie clip. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJ...feature=relmfu
    Thanks for filling us in.

  11. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,906
    Richard Wagner...great composer Glenn!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

    - Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

  12. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    He's not the professor. He's Gilligan and the skipper.
    heres the skipperhttp://truthalliance.net/Archive/New...ntrol-Ops.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,906
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Ridiculous.
    Just as I thought....typical lib evading the truth.

    Now go watch your rachel maddow show so you can learn more about denying whats true.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

    - Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event