Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So says a closet Obama supporter. Thank you very much
    The real problem, football style politics. If you're not one of us you're one of them there bads people.

One more point....I felt like Obummer was trying to shame Romney for being rich...didn't care for that either.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

What better proof of media bias than Candy Crowley running interference for Obywan? http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...s-romney-libya

While Hussein did allot better this round I still saw nothing but a smart arse kid telling lies and half truths with and arrogant "how dare you" attitude. He's a punk, leopards can't change their spots. Did anyone else notice the way he swaggered when he walked? Yeah, real Presidential.

My wife and I kept commenting about how more time the mod was giving Hussein. Was pssing me off and I had to leave the room several times.

Mittens could have been more aggressive on several issues. He should have quoted the Pres when he said he was going to bankrupt the coal industry....which is happening. He could have brought up Solyndra again. Just this morning driving in the local news reported that the Feds are mandating Idaho power buy/ increase energy from wind and that will result in a 15% increase in our power bills. That's the pits because we enjoy amongst the cheapest power in the U.S. He should have also called him on the so called saving the auto industry and pointed out that GM is now pretty much owned by the UAW and they still owe us 5 billion. He should have said that his admin. gave money to Obama supporters and not any to all the small bushiness that have gone under or have had to lay people off. Put some brass knuckles on inside those gloves Mitt. By the way, I heard some lies and misrepresentations from Mitt too.

In all, Mitt won, but by a very slim margin IMO. I missed the closing arguments from both as I was looking for my CD "One Fierce Beer Coaster". Anyone know what I might have done that? I have the urge to hear "Fire Water".
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I guess you guys saw a different debate. Rmoney had that deer in the headlights look by the end of the debate, he seemed to be worn out. Obama did make one mistake though, he said Bush didn't favor vouchers for Medicare - he did. The comment "of course the numbers work" was priceless, no they don't Mr CEO - now quit being so arrogant.

Let the "blame the media" whine start, the righties have to try and save face somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I guess you guys saw a different debate. Rmoney had that deer in the headlights look by the end of the debate, he seemed to be worn out. Obama did make one mistake though, he said Bush didn't favor vouchers for Medicare - he did. The comment "of course the numbers work" was priceless, no they don't Mr CEO - now quit being so arrogant.

Let the "blame the media" whine start, the righties have to try and save face somehow.
    Everybody saw the same debate. Including undecideds. A group was asked if they voted for Obama in 2008 and most raised their hands. Asked if they would vote for him again this time and only a few hands went up. Romney won the debate by swaying undecideds.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Everybody saw the same debate. Including undecideds. A group was asked if they voted for Obama in 2008 and most raised their hands. Asked if they would vote for him again this time and only a few hands went up. Romney won the debate by swaying undecideds.
    I saw that too, it was quite a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    I saw that too, it was quite a pleasant surprise.
    How could they not? The Facts are the Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Change the channel. Stop watching Fox!!!!!!!
    Always here

Fox Focus groups

I don't like Obama, but I just can't get excited over Romney as he actually DID sign an assault weapons ban.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It seemed to me like the mod was always trying to give Obama the final word... good for Romney for not putting up with that!

Also, the panel was supposed to be unbiased, yet there was a question from a woman saying how she didn't like the Bush era and how are you going to be different from Bush being that you're both republicans? seemed like a bias question to me.

I didn't like the mod, as she seemed to be a fat dyke CNN liberal....we all know how they roll. According to Drudge, she gave Obummer 9% more time.
    I was expecting this at any moment.
    http://movieclips.com/9vkHS-total-re...or-a-surprise/

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Did anyone else notice the way he swaggered when he walked?
    Did anyone hear a hint of ebonics from Obama? I did.

I asked my wife if he is speaking ebonics? She said "well, he is talking to another black guy".

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast