Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 182
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,180

    Tonights Presidential Debate

    So what was your take.
    I think Romney stood his ground well despite how aggressive Obama was.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northeast Illinois
    Posts
    83
    X2, Romney did well. Obama was pissed tonight.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,180
    Too much attention is going to be paid to the the Libya issue. Obama may have called it a terrorist attack the day after, but that's what O was supposed to say. The issue is where does the blame lie. The Obama administration kept blaming a video and not the terrorists or the state dept for denying security.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Desert Southwest
    Posts
    630
    Obama came out swinging, but I give it 46-62 to Romney. His obvious blunder was stating that Automatic Weapons were illegal.
    But then again he is a bit lilly-livered and was Govenor of Mass. Aparently neither he or his sons have any military service but he thinks it OK for Illegals to serve and get fed to the lions on their path to citizenship.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,490
    Not as one-sided as last time, but I give Romney the edge for speaking better and being more in control of the facts. Plus Obama can't defend some of his record.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Not as one-sided as last time, but I give Romney the edge for speaking better and being more in control of the facts. Plus Obama can't defend some of his record.

    Clearly a win for Obama

    Just listen to any of the left leaning major news organizations.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,490
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Clearly a win for Obama

    Just listen to any of the left leaning major news organizations.
    Now how did I know you were going to say Obama won?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Now how did I know you were going to say Obama won?
    I didn't say it.

    I was just pointing out what those main stream media leftists said.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Anderson, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    6,350
    Romney won, Obama can't defend his record because its terrible. He did an ok job floundering around trying to defend it with rhetoric.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    Romney won, Obama can't defend his record because its terrible. He did an ok job floundering around trying to defend it with rhetoric.
    Mitty needed a knockout tonight to have any real chance of winning the election.

    He didn't get it.

    The undecided voters are down to a very small amount.

    Not much now is going to change.

    Mitty won't win Ohio.

    And if he can't win Ohio he can't win.

    Sorry to rain on all you repubs parade.

    End tally on election night (approximately)

    Bammy 290

    Mitty 250

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    The fact checkers are with Mitt and what I am seeing is the Independents further swinging in support of Mitt. All channels I am flipping through are supporting the same as I.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Anderson, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Mitty needed a knockout tonight to have any real chance of winning the election.

    He didn't get it.

    The undecided voters are down to a very small amount.

    Not much now is going to change.

    Mitty won't win Ohio.

    And if he can't win Ohio he can't win.

    Sorry to rain on all you repubs parade.
    I'm glad you are wrong. At about 1hr 5min in Obama really started floundering and couldn't comeback until he brought up the "47%" in his closing statement which he knew would have no rebuttal from Romney due to time, I think voters saw that and even if they didn't Look at the guys RECORD he should be ashamed. I wouldn't even have run for office again if I was him. We can't afford four more years of this and Americans know it. It's over for bammers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,490

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event