Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Help

Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    just got off the phone with miss cleo and she said you were either the middle child or came from a broken family
    Miss Cleo? Isn't she dead? Oh wait she can talk from the grave. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Miss cleo is a liar!

Dont believe anything she says!!!
    Good I knew when she said you were hung like a horse and the bestest tech ever she was exaggerating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    hung like a horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL..... more like a pony.... ask Helen

Sometimes miss cleo is right!

From what I read heres what I can tell you, which might not be much but maybe it will. First thing jobs seem to be taking a long time to get back to people know a days. I have waited 2 months before for people to get back to. Also if you are going for a union job you might be going back to what
    your doing know and PMing units.

I know most people hate PMs but I know alot of guys who say this and truly believe that PMs can help you become a better tech. You can learn alot from them, Anything from how the units work to a unit having an issue and needing repairs.

Alot of guys on here are giving you greif because they dont have any idea who you are and what you know. For all they know you are 2 months out of some tech college with your first job. Maybe you just passed your test and your out in the feild by yourself and think your better then PMs, maybe you are but we dont know that from what you have posted. You have to reliaze that for if you go into a job interview like that I wouldnt hire you. Its one thing to have confidence but another thing to think your better then the job or the people you work with. Theres alot to learn here but you have to remember alot of guys here need information to help like anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Btw
    Where does one purchase the aforementioned "prick card ?"
    I want one. so does my dog. that way noone questions my actions or his. my dog is acomplete asshead.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

John
    I grant you and your dog two prick cards each!

A lot of good advice these last 5 pages. Read between the lines and get thicker skin and you will learn a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    What I'm hearing is "I can't get out of maintenance but I've got qualifications"

Asking what those qualifications are is a valid question.

If you've got NATE and an EPA card, you've got SQUAT. It's meaningless. Every kid coming out of tech school has that and thinks that they should make top wages.

It sounds to me as if you fall into the first category that I describe, so here is my advice to you.

Suck up your attitude, do the jobs given to you and try to learn something.
    WOW! This is truely shocking. jpsmith1cm you're giving me advice when you're telling me that NATE ...Yes....NATE the people that sponsor on this website....in your own words "NATE means SQUAT." I should take advice from a guy that is bashing the same company that does business with this website, that I'm guessing you're affiliated with?? So, NATE means SQUAT, got it! Oh yeah same goes for the EPA. Alright thanks for the advice I hope I can use this in my career.

Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHVA View Post
    WOW! This is truely shocking. jpsmith1cm you're giving me advice when you're telling me that NATE ...Yes....NATE the people that sponsor on this website....in your own words "NATE means SQUAT." I should take advice from a guy that is bashing the same company that does business with this website, that I'm guessing you're affiliated with?? So, NATE means SQUAT, got it! Oh yeah same goes for the EPA. Alright thanks for the advice I hope I can use this in my career.

Unreal.
    Lol, NATE is a joke. Service experts made me take that junk.
    It's HVAC for dummies!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHVA View Post

Unreal.
    I am certain he meant"by itself" it means squat. Many times we get what is known a textbook tech. Sounds like JP stuck a nerve.

You really need to grow up and get a pair.

Do you have any idea how childish you sound?

BTW, you need to have an EPA cert just to have gauges, so yeah, squat.

GT

Now I sound childish? This gets better and better.

Hey, I wonder if a Bachelor Of Science degree means SQUAT as well? (can't wait 'till I here the asnwers)

A BS aan EPA 608 certification and a couple of NATE certifications should increase your propability of getting a job.
    Where I am at those items may help you get hired as a first year apprentice.
    After that, you would need to work hard, learn and have a good attitude and you could keep your job.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast