Any Help - Page 15
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Any Help

Quote Originally Posted by MrHVA View Post
    Say SORRY? What in the world should I say sorry for? Because I won't get your coffee or your doughnut? What are you smoking? Get out of here. I have nothing to be sorry about!!! Mark my words, NEVER EVER EVER will I kiss anyones a**. I hope you understood that.
    You've never been asked to kiss an ass.... You have been asked to respect the person that owns said ass....

Go get your coffee yourself like a good little boy and while you're at it make sure you grab yourself the pink doughnut.

To all the other people that like attacking me for nothing, I never said I "dont" want to do to PM's. I have no idea where you got that from but thats totally wrong.
    Keep your grubby mitts off my pink donut.

The reference to the PM thing was that you think they are below you and you don't sound like you think they are important.

To toocoolforschool - this isn't cars we are dealing with, so if i can change my oil and do a tune up that makes going to make me a good mechanic? LOLOL
    Per Webster's
    metaphor; : a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them (as in drowning in money).

To Tommy Knocker - who said I have a B.A. in HVAC? another poster using words I neve said oh and about the cofee, read my first few sentences. Thanks!
    Reading is not your strong suit is it?

JOeyhvac25 - I won't get thrown to the wolves because then I'll be taking some guys job.
    Sure you will.....

Anyway, I see this post is firing some people up, so, lets just leave it at I'll do what i have to do. Thanks but no thanks.
    Funny, but you don't even see that through all the BS and frankly funny stuff in this thread that has taken on a life of its own, there is actually some really good advice buried in it...

So I will take this opportunity to recommend this thread to any of the youngsters out there that THIS IS NOT HOW A PERSON ACTS IF THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR PEERS... Just sayin'

Dude, your priceless...And by that I do not mean "valuable"....

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GT Jets View Post
    You've never been asked to kiss an ass.... You have been asked to respect the person that owns said ass....

Keep your grubby mitts off my pink donut.

The reference to the PM thing was that you think they are below you and you don't sound like you think they are important.

Per Webster's
    metaphor; : a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them (as in drowning in money).

Reading is not your strong suit is it?

Sure you will.....

Funny, but you don't even see that through all the BS and frankly funny stuff in this thread that has taken on a life of its own, there is actually some really good advice buried in it...

So I will take this opportunity to recommend this thread to any of the youngsters out there that THIS IS NOT HOW A PERSON ACTS IF THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR PEERS... Just sayin'

Dude, your priceless...And by that I do not mean "valuable"....

GT
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

where i live
    most young white kids are on the farm!

in college

in the ARMY

strung out on meth!
    or

strung out on meth!

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    You know, I had a new apprentice/helper start with me today. He's an Indian kid, been in the country for 6 years. He doesn't know sh!t.
    I had to explain how to set up unistrut and reddi rod.
    But, the kid shut his mouth and listened. Didn't complain about having to lug all 75 lengths of 1 1/8 hard-drawn up the stairs, or sweeping up at the end of the day.
    Wants to learn, pays attention and asks questions.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, but even at 30 years old I'm aghast at the lack of work ethic most young white kids have these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    Hahahahahaha.
    A BA in HVAC $15000. Thinking it Means your a tech priceless. Hay there service Jesus. I'm a journeyman will over 23 years in the field. More pieces of paper then I can count. Guess what I just spent the last 2 hrs doing. Cleaning a dryer at the humane society. Yep crawling around on my knees with a shop vac sucking up lint and animal hair. Glad to do it too. Oh and the jealous thing. Seriously squirt the guys you been conversing with on here are so far out of your league. Your most likely not qualified to get their coffee. Hahahaha. Nominating this for thread of the year.
    He used a BA in HVAC as an example....Not seeing where he said YOU had a BA... Must read all the words....

ok. I'm caught up. What was this thread about?

Quote Originally Posted by ncboston View Post
    ok. I'm caught up. What was this thread about?

Pink donuts DUH...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid gay pink donuts!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GT Jets View Post
    Pink donuts DUH...

I've keep up with this thread since the start. Yeah he's a dumb@$$ for even thinking a company relies on only one service tech. I'm a young tech and still have enough common since to know better. I guess he doesn't realize there's no I in team. Can't read and can't spell is a bad combination. He definitely doesn't have a BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hwolfe View Post
    I've keep up with this thread since the start. Yeah he's a dumb@$$ for even thinking a company relies on only one service tech. I'm a young tech and still have enough common since to know better. I guess he doesn't realize there's no I in team. Can't read and can't spell is a bad combination. He definitely doesn't have a BA.

BS... Not Bull Shiat, Bachelors in Science...

I believe it was you that started the pink thing.

Pink sock?

JASON sent this from his DUMB-PHONE

i think it was a big red meatball?

The pink donut is used to describe the Tallahassee toe touch?

3pt - sent this from his DUMB-PHONE

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920 LastLast