+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Relay switch R8222D 1014

Post Likes

Relay switch R8222D 1014

Primary boiler is keystoker using oil burner secondary with setting zero on high & low. Just keeping oil burner powered for circulators for 2 zones. Coal boiler is pipe in series with circulator for loop. Will a R8222D work to get thermostat to work in conjunction to both heating sources? Right now coal boiler only runs on low side. Wiring Diagram will greatly be appreciate. Thanks

Post Likes
    Serious 76 views and not one reply, I could understand it this wasn't a HVAC help forum site.

Post Likes
    Looks like you're asking for then just help and your question is not very clear to me, one of the viewers to safely give any information. You can do a lot with a DPDT relay. How about a wiring diagram of what you have now.

Post Likes
    Assuming that you are using 24V control you should have a relay with pilot duty contacts. Voltage rated contacts will work for a while, year or so, then start to be problematic.

Post Likes
    What is needed to get thermostat that is working on oil burner to also work coal boiler locate in garage?

Post Likes
    More knowledge (or cowbell).

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    This is not a DIY site. Hire someone to do the job properly.
    UA LU 562

Post Likes
    Lmfao well this isnt a friendly site. Thanks for sharing the true colors of yourself. I'm sure the admin wouldn't be proud of the disrespect that it's member shows to new members looking for advice. Thanks

Post Likes
    To the contrary. Scroll up to the top of the page and note the yellow banner section.

For all... Please keep in mind...THIS IS NOT A DIY SITE. Please do not ask DIY repair instructions and expect an answer.
    UA LU 562

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in