Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Biden needs to be slapped!

What a putz! Biden laughed and smirked at everything that Ryan had to say when he wasn't rudely interrupting Ryan and whinning about not having as much time to talk. In fact, Biden had more time talking than Ryan did, but he wasted much of his time complaining about not having as much time.

Biden needs to have that stupid, obnoxious laugh slapped right off of his face!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What a putz! Biden laughed and smirked at everything that Ryan had to say when he wasn't rudely interrupting Ryan and whinning about not having as much time to talk. In fact, Biden had more time talking than Ryan did, but he wasted much of his time complaining about not having as much time.

Biden needs to have that stupid, obnoxious laugh slapped right off of his face!
    I agree what an ASS

Come on people,he was coached for 3 days by Axelrod.
    FEN

I missed it!
    Anyone have a link on it?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Biden laughed and smirked his way to another 4 years.
    Always here

the best when ryan called him out saying he had to pick up obama's slack

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo86 View Post
    the best when ryan called him out saying he had to pick up obama's slack
    Or when Ryan reprimanded Biden for constantly interrupting. That was also one of the times that Biden whined that Ryan was talking too much, even though Biden had more speaking time at the end of the debate.

It didn't help that the moderator, a personal friend of the Obama's whose husband has a position with the government appointed by Obama, did not stop Biden from interrupting and did not tell Biden to stop playing moderator when Biden kept directing his own questions at Ryan. She should have been the one to reprimand Biden's rude interruptions, not Ryan.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

biden "ur making these numbers up" ryan:your making these numbers up" wouldnt it just be best if they brought documentation oh wait obama has them burnt beforehand so they cant use them against him, im sorry im not american but i really do think obama one because of his race, and now that day and age is over been there done that

Pretty lame debate. Biden acted like a juvenile, Ryan was too mechanical and a lot of his points went right over people's heads.

I give Ryan a slight edge simple because he was much more professional, but I really doubt this changed anyone's mind.

I have to mention that Biden told one whopper of a lie. He said they weren't advised of the need for more security at Benghazi. That is totally incorrect and the real truth has been all over the news the last couple of days. I wonder if he meant to tell a glaring lie, or if he's just that out of touch? I suspect the latter. Regardless, the media should be calling him on it.

What other response to tales of unicorns and pixy dust could you expect - it is about time someone from the administration laughed at what the R&R ticket is selling.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    What other response to tales of unicorns and pixy dust could you expect - it is about time someone from the administration laughed at what the R&R ticket is selling.
    Biden is a veteran senator sitting Vice President. We should expect him to act with dignity and maturity instead of like a child on the playground.

A lot of people in the media are pretty upset with him over it. They say (and I think this too) that he's a genuinely nice guy in real life, but that his behavior in the debate was offensive.

Sorry Republicans but Joe is still smiling.

I liked when Ryan said to Biden " the wrong words are always coming out of your mouth" lolz
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast