Hmm

coleman 75k btu fan continuously running. Horrizontal system . Old system standing pilot. fan limit switch haas been installed.

Originally posted by available
    coleman 75k btu fan continuously running. Horrizontal system . Old system standing pilot. fan limit switch has been installed.
    Is there a question in this comment?
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Originally posted by available
    coleman 75k btu fan continuously running. Horrizontal system . Old system standing pilot. fan limit switch haas been installed.
    is the fan switch on the thermostat [if it has one] set to auto or on?

Hmm

the question is, does another fan limit switch need to be installed or does the points need to be reset to another setting. thanks

Call for a service appointment and have it inspected.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

you may want to find out if the fan switch has its own manual or automatic setting. this can be done by looking at the furnace manual or the fact sheet if the technician whom installed the switch left it for you. like you said, it may just need to be adjusted. try turning the heat on, let it run for 15 minutes or so, then turn the heat off. if this doesnt help, you should have the switch reset. i would not reccomend you do this yourself.

Originally posted by coolwhip
    This is the best advise. You've already replaced a limit which didn't solve your problem. Gas furnaces can be deadly...have it checked.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

listen to the man

Originally posted by smokin68
    Originally posted by coolwhip
    This is the best advise. You've already replaced a limit which didn't solve your problem. Gas furnaces can be deadly...have it checked.
    preach it brother man..

Hmm

Maybe I did'nt make myself clear this system is so old that the coleman dealer did'nt even have a trouble shooting chart to work with i was just wondering if any of U guys in the field had run into a simular situation that maybe U could give me some info as to where I could get one either on line or from previous experience or am I in the wrong category to get insight from a fella tech. Who I may be a novice in comparison to some of U guys.

Coleman buys back their best of the oldies and put it on display, try contacting coleman, that old unit may be worth some real money!

Your fan relay contacts could be stuck closed(welded,pitted etc.), your thermostat defective or wired improperly.