Hello all and thank you in advance for any assistance/direction...

Our ac is out due to a faulty install on a fan motor which has now sheared the blade completely off and both need to be replaced. I will post pics and minor questions with each pic then a few general questions at the bottom. I'm not sure where to start...

We have had 2 companies come out and both will not step foot on our roof due to the ladder on the side of the building being loose and no hand rail on the roof and questionable walkway on the roof. Our HOA said they are having a meeting on 10/29 and we can discuss then, but obviously that doesn't work for us to wait 2 weeks before we MIGHT be able to begin moving forward to get our ac fixed.

Is there a law or statute that requires HOA to provide reasonable access for repairs? Can someone point me in that direction so I can do research on the issue before I speak with my HOA again please?

So it would seem (according to ac guy #2 that the fan motor was installed incorrectly and wobbled/vibrated loose causing the fan blade to shear off). #2 said there could be capacitor damage, acid damage inside the lines, and damage to the entire unit. - Any of this sound reasonable??

Here are some pics of the fan motor and fan blade:

Name:  IMAG1452.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  24.4 KB

inside:

Name:  IMAG1458.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  35.5 KB

And for some reason, #2 ac company took these pics as well and gave them to us:

Name:  IMAG1456.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  29.6 KB

Name:  IMAG1452.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  24.4 KB

Name:  IMAG1456.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  29.6 KB

Name:  IMAG1457.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  29.5 KB

#2 pointed out some rust on our coils and said we need new coils then said we would be better off replacing our entire unit. Here are the coils:
Name:  AC coils 1 10-15-2012.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  19.9 KB
Name:  AC coils 2 10-15-2012.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  21.5 KB\

and the second pic:
Name:  AC coils 1 10-15-2012.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  19.9 KB

This is a Trane unit and they used a generic fan motor. Is it ok to use generic parts? Is it ok on Trane equipment? Should the bolts on the fan motor have been bent or broken off after install by the tech so the motor could not wobble/shake loose?

I could really use some guidance here. My wife and I work from home and it is miserable (FL). Gets to 90 degrees and stays there! Ugh
We need to know how to push our HOA and that is why I am asking about any FL statutes or HOA laws including their responsibilites for making the roof and air conditioning units safe and accessible (OSHA laws/requirements?).

Thank you all for your expertise and guidance!

Mike