Clinton falls on her sword for Obama

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

Hitlery is trying to take the heat off her boss, so she is taking the blame (like a good little soldier)for her boss's apparent failure as a leader.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

Hitlery is trying to take the heat off her boss, so she is taking the blame (like a good little soldier)for her boss's apparent failure as a leader.
    Dangit jmac, I logged on specifically to do a hillary falling on her sword thread.....

Anyhow.... I was thinking about this yesterday....... I knew she was going to do it..... But notice how she fell on the sword...... she fell on it to where the blade went thru her side instead of right thru the center of her body where it might get a vital organ.

She will not resign..... Nor will any of her underlings who are truly to blame for this mess because they decided to do a little pencil pushing and hired sorry no good arabs....or africans....or whatever those people there are......to do the security work.

Of course the USA didnt actually hire those losers......it was a Welsh firm......

The Welsh....... the British empires D students.

I bet Obama will accept partial responsibility tonight.......that is if Romney or one of the town hall question askers is foolish enough to bring it up.

I wont be watching though..... Only a complete loser would waste time watching the debate when its going to be discussed in depth with all the juicy parts being thouroughly hammered out in the media over the next few days.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

She has more class than OB. I was really disappointed when he won out over her.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    She has more class than OB. I was really disappointed when he won out over her.
    She had no chance to win so being the alpha chick she is it was her only opportunity to stick around. Smart move on her part.
    I don't hink she fell on her sword. It really wasn't technically her responsibility to make sure Embasseys were secure and if she had percieved a weakness and tried to flex her muscle to beef up security she would have been slammed for it.
    She knows when to play'em and when to fold'em and is more intent on winning the game then the hand. After all she spen a lifetime grooming little Bill.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Anyone else notice she's looking more & more lesbo lately?
    Her term w/ Obama hasn't been kind to her looks. She's aged 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by precision hvac View Post
    So has Obama and all he's done is golf and vacay

Quote Originally Posted by precision hvac View Post
    She got caught staring at christina aguilaras breasts at some award ceremony. Not sure if I spelled that gals name right but its close enough.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN