+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amprobe

Post Likes

Amprobe

Is amprobe made by fluke. Is it good quality stuff.

Post Likes
    Amprobe was acquired by the Danaher Corporation in 2006. Amprobe was awarded it's first patent for a clamp-on inductive ammeter.

Post Likes
    I have used the multimeter for 5 years so far with No problems.The meter is showing its age but it still works like new. For 109$ you can't beat it.

I wish I could find aligator clips for the leads thow

Post Likes
    I have used Amprobe for years. Strictly amps though. Great amp meter.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    I have used the multimeter for 5 years so far with No problems.The meter is showing its age but it still works like new. For 109$ you can't beat it.

I wish I could find aligator clips for the leads thow
    I Lost mine a while back and just made my own out of an old set of leads I had laying around to keep in my bag for now.
    Would these work your meter? http://www.amazon.com/Amprobe-TL35B-.../dp/B0029XJANE

Post Likes
    What about the temperature gauge. Looking at the amprobe rtf dual input for 100 bucks rather than the fluke 52 for 300 bucks

Post Likes
    Well I bought the tmd50 by amprobe today and hopefully it will be good. It's my first amprobe tool. But for 60 bucks instead of 300 I think it's worth a try its comparable to the fluke 52 and even looks the same just red.

Post Likes
    I have used it for like I said 5 years even used the temp sensor for super heat etc. I think for $100 it is awesome. I have used an UEI and didn't like the big dial MM it is too much. I wanna try a fieldpiece meter out

Post Likes
    Had my tmd 50 for a week and its great. Put it in a reach in cooler today and put it in record mode. Went and cleaned ice machine and came back found it was cutting out at 31 degrees and in at 35. Was great to be able to leave and come back and not have to sit there and watch the thermometer .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in