Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WANTED: C-20 License

I have just started my business in the Santa Clarita area in southern california and and the CSLB will take around 3-4 months to process my application that I have submitted for my C-20 License. My office is setup, insurances, workers comp., ...etc I am set and ready to go ASAP. all I need is the License, is there anyone that is the qualifying individual on the C-20 license and would like to partner with me?
    he/she will be an RME at our company.

What is a C-20 Lic?

Need more input.
    What is your experience?
    Why are you looking for a partner?
    What's your vision?
    Are you aware summer was kind of slow?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    What is a C-20 Lic?
    A C-20 License/Classification, is a contractors license that allows you to work with HVAC "Warm Air Heating,Ventilating and Air Conditioning "

How did I already know the answer before I asked the Question.

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesVV View Post
    Need more input.
    What is your experience?
    Why are you looking for a partner?
    What's your vision?
    Are you aware summer was kind of slow?
    - I'm a mechanical engineer, most of my experience was achieved overseas and now that I have moved in to So Cal, I need to build up my experience again under a different market sector.

- I am looking for a partner because my C-20 application at CSLB will take up to 4 months to process and I need to start my business ASAP as I am paying office rent, work comp, general liability and other legal fees as I mentioned in my post. I am also looking for a partner because I need someone to help me out on the job.

- My vision is to grow my company exponantially and dominate the HVAC business in my area. SCV

- yes I am aware that summer was kind of slow and I am sure that winter is nocking on the doors and HVAC business will get even slower, non the less I have a goal and a business plan that are ready to be achieved. the only thing that is holding me is the C-20.

Your vision is bold. Good luck.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

I have a c20 and a c36

But i have not used them in many years!

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    I have a c20 and a c36

But i have not used them in many years!
    if you're seriuosly thinking about this and you think that you can reactivate your c20, I am very much interested in working out a deal with you. I suggest you call CSLB and and check if you can get them active again.

Ps: you must be the "qualifying individual" on the license NOT a general partner.

thank you for your help and let me know what happens ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by bu3mair View Post
    if you're seriuosly thinking about this and you think that you can reactivate your c20, I am very much interested in working out a deal with you. I suggest you call CSLB and and check if you can get them active again.

Ps: you must be the "qualifying individual" on the license NOT a general partner.

thank you for your help and let me know what happens ASAP.

any updates?

c 20

Yea I have my c20 license active. I only use it for side jobs few and far between typically for people I work with. I do maintenance work for a big park in Santa Clarita hvac/r 40 hours a week. So im often busy and hesitant to expand my business. Do you have alot of work because im finding out advertisement is expensive,but my name is getting around a bit with all my happy customers.

Quote Originally Posted by idutch View Post
    Yea I have my c20 license active. I only use it for side jobs few and far between typically for people I work with. I do maintenance work for a big park in Santa Clarita hvac/r 40 hours a week. So im often busy and hesitant to expand my business. Do you have alot of work because im finding out advertisement is expensive,but my name is getting around a bit with all my happy customers.
    idutch, please email me on a.badawiyeh@gmail so that we can discuss this further thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast