Death to Children ???

http://www.examiner.com/article/repu...lious-children

The meat of the story.....

"The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21:"

"This passage does not give parents blanket authority to kill their children. They must follow the proper procedure in order to have the death penalty executed against their children. I cannot think of one instance in the Scr..... snipped the rest, you have the link.

My view......

What a wackjob.... I bet his kids.... if this closet homo has any.... probably are not very well adjusted.... They probably mumble to themselves a lot, twitch all the time....probably wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

Kids need to be punished for their not minding and stuff......and of course I believe that kids....lets say tweens and up who commit serious crimes should be treated as adults when it comes to punishment.....

But the death penalty for rebellious kids.......

wow

A republican..... dont abort that child.....but by the time they are 3 and wont stop that crying......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

That was a close one....... I initially titled the post "Death to Children" and forgot my question marks at the end.....

I was able to edit it though......thank goodness........
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

it would be a tremendous incentive for children to give proper respect to their parents.
    Or more reason for the kid to knock off the parents. I wonder how old the age of maturity is in his mind.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    That was a close one....... I initially titled the post "Death to Children" and forgot my question marks at the end.....

I was able to edit it though......thank goodness........
    Relax corny. With your past posts and threads it wouldn't have raised an eyebrow here if you had forgotten to put the question on the title. Just carry on corny we have gotten used to your posts and threads long ago and nothing would surprise us. I presume that you haven't executed any of your kids I hope. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Makes you question his sanity, especially since you can buy this parenting guide book for a whopping $3. What a moron.

Thought half heartedly about it a time or two.... Then came to the realization that I may need them to wipe my azz when I can no longer do it on my own...Poetic Justice...

Kidding of course....Or am I?

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

I would be more sportive of it if we were talking about other people's kids.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

this town would be childless
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH