http://www.examiner.com/article/repu...lious-children

The meat of the story.....

"The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21:"

"This passage does not give parents blanket authority to kill their children. They must follow the proper procedure in order to have the death penalty executed against their children. I cannot think of one instance in the Scr..... snipped the rest, you have the link.

My view......

What a wackjob.... I bet his kids.... if this closet homo has any.... probably are not very well adjusted.... They probably mumble to themselves a lot, twitch all the time....probably wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

Kids need to be punished for their not minding and stuff......and of course I believe that kids....lets say tweens and up who commit serious crimes should be treated as adults when it comes to punishment.....

But the death penalty for rebellious kids.......

wow

A republican..... dont abort that child.....but by the time they are 3 and wont stop that crying......