Daikin/LG/Mitsubishi VRF/VRV Controls Preference?

We are looking at putting in one of the 3 systems. I've got experience with the Mitsubishi, it's okay but could be better on the LON control interface.

I'd be looking for a LON, BACnet or Modbus solution for integration, any body have pro's/con's?
    TIA
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I've done a Daikin and was thouroughly underimpressed with their gateway. Celsius only and zone temp displayed on the stat does not match gateway as the EMCS zone temp is return air sensor, so if the unit isn't running temp is higher then displayed on stat. No BACnet trends, alarms or schedules only enable/disable point.

I'm going to be in Vegas Thrs/Fri/Sat. If you want to get together give me a call early in the week as I'm on the East coast of Canada until Monday.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Yea Daikin was a pain. I think the main thing I remember you can only have so many writes to the BACnet interface. We had to keep the writes to it every 10 minutes or so.

Also there is a "master" unit. So whatever mode that one specific unit is in so are the rest. The last one we did the master unit was in the exterior entry hallway to a school! Not a good place for the master unit.
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

For Daikin you have to limit the writes for changes of value. If you write On when the unit is already on every two seconds it is fine as the gateway will not actively write to the indoor unit EEPROM unless there is a change.

The zone temperature can be field configured to be read at the return air sensor or the zone sensor (if there is one). It is an indoor unit field setting accessible through the zone controller.

The master unit can be whichever unit you want it to be. Also configured through the zone controller.

Pres