Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else watching Tomas the train?

I'm watching blue mountain mystery with the kids, I remember when a Saturday night was just getting started at 8 pm not winding down not that I miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

been there, done that. I have four girls. I've been trough them all; Barney, The Wiggles, Spongebob,........(sometimes the kids even watched these shows with me) Enjoyed every minute of it. I hope you do the same.

I sure don't mind mind shows with the cars and trucks, with 2 boys I lucked out a girl would make the perfect family though.

I have 2 little boys as well, I watch all of the shows and enjoy spending that time with them and all the other crazy things they get me to do. I find myself often still watching nick jr. Well after the kids are in bed... Lol

Now get to Strasburg, PA and see the real deal; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ocuYVeCSk2A

let me know when you will be in town and my wife and I will meet you at the station.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Now get to Strasburg, PA and see the real deal; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=ocuYVeCSk2A

let me know when you will be in town and my wife and I will meet you at the station.
    That's sweet never saw that, I showed my kids and they were amazed! If I make it to the area I will let you know thanks.

My little girl likes Spongebob, Barney, The Wiggles, Fairly odd parents as well as a few others. The funny thing is with Her, when I watch these shows with her and she slips away and starts playing and I find at a commercial break that I'm the only one sitting there glued to Spongebob.

I stopped watching it when it went plastic.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    My little girl likes Spongebob, Barney, The Wiggles, Fairly odd parents as well as a few others. The funny thing is with Her, when I watch these shows with her and she slips away and starts playing and I find at a commercial break that I'm the only one sitting there glued to Spongebob.
    That happens to me, my wife is always like "are you watching cartoons?" I say no Liam is, we both look around and he isn't even near the tv.

Remember when Tomas was narrated by George carlin and Alec Baldwin? Those are the ones my kids started with first.

I am a 30yr old man and I remember watching Tomas and the crew from shiney time station as a kid. Do they still have the real people in the station and show clips of the train yard ( Tomas adventures). I wonder if they are new clips or old ones?

How long has Tomas been on the air?

Me and the boy watch a lot of yo gabba gabba, super why, blues clues and some thomas. Funny thing he likes to do is play Mario kart and wii tennis. Pretty funny to watch a 2 year old play wii.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Me and the boy watch a lot of yo gabba gabba, super why, blues clues and some thomas. Funny thing he likes to do is play Mario kart and wii tennis. Pretty funny to watch a 2 year old play wii.
    When my oldest was younger well he's only 4 now, he watched all off that stuff we had a x box with connect and he would try to bowl so I know what you mean lol. I think I've seen enuf yo gaba gaba for one life time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    I have to say yo gabba gabba is the strangest show I've ever seen. It's like a group of people got together, dropped LSD and made a children's show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast